More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What are you going to do?

Go to the grocery store

As you are making your breakfast - some bacon and eggs - you notice the fridge being a little scarce in the food department. It's not enough for the next couple of days, even. Going to the local supermarket, is now your highest priority, you realize. Might be a bit boring to start your day like this, but it is necessary. You can't starve, after all.

So, a few minutes later, you've put on your shoes, grabbed the keys, and a bag, and step out of the front door. There is a small garden there, enough to grow some pretty flowers and shrubberies. Maybe even some tomatoes. The garden is lined off on both sides with a low wooden fence that's painted green. The green makes for camouflage. Behind the small fences there's other gardens belonging to the neighbours. The neighbours to your left seem to have just moved in, so you don't know them yet. The neighbours on the right though, you do remember.

Bending over her rosebushes is Wanda, your incredibly hot neighbor. Her magnificent ass stretches out an incredibly tight pair of sweatpants. Though with an ass like that, they're always gonna be tight. Because her ass is facing you, she doesn't seem to notice you at all to you, and you have an unlimited view of this awe-inducing sight. It's perfect.

You fight the urge to go and say hello after all this time, but you're too horny and besides; you have more than enough time to go and say hello later. So you press on, towards the grocery store. The hot sun bakes you in heat. It's lucky that you've dressed so scarcely, otherwise you would have been sweating your ass of right now.

The grocery store is a lot cooler, luckily, so you take your time getting all the groceries you need. When the basket is full, you decide that will be enough, so you make your way to the register. Dissapointingly, it's very busy, and there's long lines everywhere. There's but to join the queue. Waiting in line, you suddenly hear a familiar voice behind you. A very familiar voice. One that you haven't heard in way too long.

'Robbie?'

You turn around and see an incredibly sexy girl standing there. It's Alice, much hotter than you remembered. She used to be one of your best friends in high school, but unfortunately you kind of lost touch when you moved away. You quickly look at her up and down. There are the sexiest tall legs, completely shaven, all the way up to her tight jean shorts; packing an amazing, tight ass. Your yes roll up to her perfect tiny waist, and her perky, small breasts tucked away behind a small _Radiohead _t-shirt. Above that welcoming sight, her familiar cute face. A face you wanted to kiss for a long, long time. Her kind, brown eyes penetrate your sight, behind her nerdy glasses, as her right hand plays with her long, shiny, and blonde hair.

The two of you go way back. All the way to when you were both 12. It was the first year of middle school. You were a very nerdy kid then, always with your nose in books, going on and on about movies and music. Back then you didn't have any female friends, you were not one of the "cool kids" most girls would go for. But then, by chance, you were placed in the spot next to Alice, during arts & crafts. You were creating a _golden snitch _from paper maché, from the Harry Potter series. She told you she really loved Harry Potter too, which sparked an instant connection between you.

You talked and talked, for the whole of the class and all the way down the hall towards your lockers. You found out your lockers were next to each other, and you continued talking. About everything; music, movies, books. As it turned out, a girl(!) was just as nerdy as you.

Quickly, you became the best of friends. Every day, you were usually to be found at her place, or she at yours. Always hanging out. You made each other laugh like no one else, and helped each other out every time one of you needed something. This all went on throughout middle school, and later high school.

In high school, you strangely never started getting into a relationship. You were always just friends. Not that you didn't like her that way, but you were scared. Scared to break the friendship. So... both of you got into other relationships, though your respective partners were always curious about your friendship. It even broke some. But you and Alice were always there for each other.

Until finally, in the summer holidays, you kissed. It was just before both of you would leave for college. She was going to study Philosophy, while you had enrolled for Film School. You were hanging out in your bedroom, listening to some music. As you were joking and laughing, it suddenly happened. Out of nowhere. You couldn't help yourself. You kissed her. And she kissed back for a little while, and it was the best feeling you've ever had in your life.

But then she stopped. She pushed you away, and got up suddenly. She asked you what the hell you were doing. That you were ruining their friendship. You told her you were sorry. But she stormed out, and it was too late. You tried to contact her after that, but it was always too awkward. She didn't want to talk about it. She wanted to think.

But then you both left. And nothing was ever the same. You made different friends. You tried to forget about her, because it was too painful. Time flew by. You hadn't spoken in four years. And now here she is. In front of you. You start shaking a little, but quickly get a grip on yourself.

'Uh, hey Alice! How are you doing?'

'I'm great, actually!' Alice says brightly. 'Just finished college, and am now back home for a little while! What's been up with you?'

'The same, actually,' you laugh. 'Such a coincidence that you're here now too!'

'Well, not really, it's our hometown,' {best_friends} remarks cheekily.

'Well, you know... I'm just glad to see you.'

'Yeah, sorry, me too! It's been too long!'

'Yeah, we should catch up!'

'Are you free now? We could hang out?' she asks eagerly.

'Well, sure, why not? I have no plans.'

'Great! Where do you want to go?' With a huge, eager smile she looks at you, questioningly.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)