More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AbsoluteZero AbsoluteZero

Should she buy the game or just go to the convention?

Go to the Convention

"I've been working on this cosplay for far too long, you guys. I guess I'll just have to wait until next time."

The rest of the night went by differently than usual. The fact that she wasn't joining them for a game was strange, so the sadness of that decision negated any arguments that usually would've unfolded. Jake was even kind of awkward around her for the rest of the night.

But it didn't matter. Suzy had already bought the tickets for the convention and her cosplay was finally finished. There was no way that she wasn't about to flaunt her handmade costume for all to see when it took her for-fucking-ever to do.

The day of the convention showed up and Suzy found herself there an hour early with a very tired Jake and Gavin in tow. They had apparently stayed up to play the game and were feeling it really hard that morning. Which was no shock to her.

For the first day, Suzy had dressed up as S.Tar from Underwatch. This one character had taking the gaming community by storm and no matter how much Suzy tried to stay away from liking the most mainstream character, she did. She loved the tech-girl who was super adorable and was able to kick enough butt to not be seen as a joke.

Though I would have totally been Tei if I had enough money to make that cosplay...

Many people bought a body suit to look like S.Tar which was cool, but Suzy was one of those people who went above and beyond to outdo herself. She made everything by hand, including her gun. Hand-sewn, hand crafted, etc. It fit her like a glove, too. She was just... extra motivated like that. And Jake didn't mind the view.

"Damn, girl... Wanna take a ride on my mech?" Jake was such a douche, but she saw that he was already laughing at his own comment, so she didn't slap him. This time.

"Shut up, Jake. Like I need to worry about comments like that from you."

"You cosplayed as an oversexualized character in most forums nowadays... Do you really expect people to treat you with the utmost respect instead of an object in here then?"

Suzy knew that not everyone would see it as a appreciation of the character but she hoped some would. Though if she was being honest, having some guys notice her fit body and get turned on by it did do it for her. She just would never admit it, especially to Jake.

"Yes! Because I'm a person, not a sprite, dammit!" Suzy frowned at Jake before stomping off to show her ticket purchase at the sign-in desk. After getting her tickets and heading towards the booth area, she was already asked by a few teen boys for a photograph. With manners.

To put it in Jake's face, she stuck her tongue out at him before trotting off ahead.

"W-Wait, Suzy! Shouldn't we stay together?" Gavin spoke a lot more awkwardly in public. She knew that he wasn't one to go around crowded areas by himself, but she also knew that hanging around two different guys that weren't in cosplay may make some people who wanted pictures uncomfortable.

Does she stick with the guys or does she go it alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)