More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PistachioMuffin PistachioMuffin

It's late...

Go to sleep

You turn off the lights and climb into bed. It isn't long before you doze off.

The next time you open your eyes, it's still dark outside. You roll over and look at the clock. It's 2:30 A.M. Great, just what you need. You always have trouble getting back to sleep when you wake up in the middle of the night.

You lay there with your head on your pillow, staring blankly at the curtains covering the door to your room's balcony. It isn't a very big balcony, but it's nice to just stand out there sometimes for a breath of fresh air. The view from the upper floor of your family's home isn't too shabby, either.

Of course, recently, that balcony door has been causing you some...trouble of sorts. Without you realizing, your hand has crept down between your legs.

Oh, no. Not this again. Why in the world do you keep having thoughts like this? It isn't normal. It's...perverted.

But...

You turn and look at the clock again. It's 2:41 A.M. Nobody...nobody would be awake at this time of night, right?

You sit up in bed. You stay there for a moment, eyeing the balcony door. With some trepidation, you finally pull back your blankets and hop down onto the floor.

There's a fluttering feeling in your chest as you drag your bare feet across the carpet, eventually coming to a stop in front of the curtains. Carefully pulling them aside with one finger, you peek out through the glass.

It's dark. Really dark. The only lights you can see, other than that of the half moon up in the sky, are those of the streetlights on the next street over. None of the homes nearby have their lights on, including your neighbors living right behind you. Your family's home is on somewhat of a slope looking down, so even if something were to happen in your room, your neighbors wouldn't have the best vantage point for it.

...What are you thinking? This is nuts! What if someone saw you?

But...you've never done anything like this before. You've almost always listened to your parents and done what's in your best interest. Is it really so wrong to do something like this just once? Your high school days are almost over. Why not just...try it?

Clenching your teeth, you grab the end of your pajama top and lift it up over your head.

You're halfway there.

You slide your thumbs under the waistband on either side of your bottoms. Slowly, you bring them down over your knees and step out of them.

You're in just your bra and panties now, standing in front of the balcony door, only a thin curtain hiding your scantily clad body from the outside world.

Your mind is fuzzy. Your blood is racing through your veins. Can you really go through with this?

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)