More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PistachioMuffin PistachioMuffin

What should you do?

Open the curtain

You've come this far. Even if something happens, you can probably explain it away by saying you took off your clothes because it was warm in your room. It's April already; it's not totally unbelievable.

You can do this. You can do this.

You peek through the curtain one more time to make sure it's safe. Outside, everything looks the same as before.

Gulping, you pull the curtains aside. The moonlight shines down from above onto your half-naked body. You're now exposed to anyone who might be looking your way.

Your eyes dart around from yard to yard, the trees in the distance, anything and everything, unsure what to focus on. After the longest five seconds of your life, you quickly close the curtains. Your breathing is heavy, and your heart is beating wildly.

You take another look outside, staying there a while to scan for any changes. You don't notice any unusual movement. No one's lights come on. Of course they don't. It's almost three in the morning. Everyone is asleep, just like you told yourself before.

Gathering up your pajamas, you slip them back on and crawl into bed. Wow, you actually did it. You stripped down to your underwear and put yourself out there for everyone to see. It was...actually kind of thrilling. The butterflies in your stomach won't calm down, nor will that much different feeling beneath your panties. You can't help but smile, proud of yourself for taking such a chance.

It takes even longer than usual for you to fall back asleep.

When morning comes...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)