More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tvwave tvwave

What do you decide to do?

Go to school

You decided that you would look like too much of a wimp if you didn't go to school. Besides, if you go back to hanging out in the library you'll be able to avoid a repeat of yesterday. With that thought you get up and head down for breakfast.

After catching the bus you wait for Katy at the school gate. Your eyes nearly pop out of your head when you see Katy walking towards you. She is wearing a much tighter top than she has ever worn before. It's a long sleeved shirt which doesn't show any more skin than usual, but you can definitely see the bulge of her breasts. This is the first time you'd ever really gotten a hint of what she looked like under her baggy clothes and you're quite surprised at how good her figure is, with large breasts and a somewhat narrow waist. She still has on her usual baggy pants, but without a baggy top hanging down to her thighs you can just see her hips and butt filling them out.

You manage to pick your jaw up off the ground in time to stutter out a greeting as she reaches you.

"What's the matter with you today?" she asks with a hint of self-conscious worry in her voice.

"Oh nothing," you say hastily, "just haven't seen you in a top like that one before. It looks great though!"

"Oh thanks! I thought that since I have a boyfriend now I should start dressing nicely."

"Aww thanks sweety!"

With that the bell rings and you head of to your morning classes.

You meet her outside her classroom before lunch, where she grabs your hand and begins leading the way towards where you sat yesterday.

"Are you sure you don't want to hang out in the library today?"

"But the weather is so nice today!"

"But what about yesterday! You don't want that to happen again do you?"

"I'm sure they won't be over this way again. Plus, you said it wasn't even that bad."

Not knowing what to say to that you meekly follow along behind her.

You'd only just sat down and gotten your lunch out when you saw several pairs of shoes in the corner of your vision. You look up to see the jocks standing over you, Steve standing in front with his arms crossed smugly in front of his chest.

"Well well, look who decided to skulk out of his nerd cave again." He once again kicked your lunch out of your hands, before placing the sole of his shoe on your face and shoving you back into the dirt.

"Holy shit Steve," one of the other jocks said from behind him, "you were right, she has got a good pair on her!"

The rest of the gang also turned their attention to Katy and her more flattering top. Steve laughed, turning to Katy. "You decided to take my fashion advice then I see!'

"Of course not! I wore this for my boyfriend, not some disgusting pig like you!"

"I wonder of her ass is as good as her tits?" another jock said.

Katy jumped up angrily. "Don't you dare talk about me like that, you uncultured troglodyte!"

Steve lazily reached out towards Katy and she froze, appearing to realise that her butt was now left unprotected. Steve grabbed a big handful of her left butt cheek and gave it a jiggle.

"You were right, that's one hell of an ass! Come have a feel."

The rest of the jocks stepped over and began groping her as well, while you began to scramble to your feet. Steve didn't even look at you as he pushed you back onto your back with his foot. Unable to cop a feel of her butt with so many hands already on there, two of the jocks grabbed a tit each and began kneading. This seemed to break her out of her stupor and she franticly began to try and push the hands away.

"Stop it! Stop it right now or I'll tell the principle you assaulted me!"

Anger flashed across Steve's face and he smacked Katy solidly across the face. "Don't you ever dare threaten to snitch on me ever again, or you and your stupid friend won't make it out of high school in one piece, do you understand?"

Katy stood there looking wide eyed and panting in shock.

"Do you understand?" he yelled, grabbing her arm as the other jocks backed off.

"Yes yes, I understand, I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"That's a good girl. Now make sure you wear some better pants from tomorrow, or we might have to start taking them off to have a proper look at you."

Katy nodded meekly. Satisfied, Steve let go of her arm and she dropped to the ground. The jocks swaggered off, and you and Katy sullenly turn back to your food and eat in silence. You don't see her that afternoon before you have to run for the bus.

The next morning you again debate whether or not go to school, but in the end decide that you can't leave Katy on her own.

What's Katy wearing today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)