More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marshall626 marshall626

What's next?

Go to college.

You take the scenic route to college which actually means walking the opposite way to walk through the park but it will kill some time before getting to class.

Your main classes finish early today so decide to head to the library. It's quite a big library for such a small college, but unless someone is looking for a book they are usually either sitting at the big table near the librarian's desk in one of the private study desks or in the small computer lab, which is in its own separate room.

When you enter you see Alexandra, the old bat of a librarian, you can't stand her, the first day you came in you called her Alex and she wigged out and ever since she's targeted you if you made the slightest peep. Looking around you see a weedy nerd guy, and it looks like he is trying to help some dumb jock type with whatever subject he can't get his thick skull around, they are sitting at the large table on the side that is closest to the exit, you don't know which one is ready to dash out the door first. On the opposite side of the table is that hot brunette you've seen around college, she has such a nice body perfect sized tits and curves in all the right places, you think her name is Liz, but you're not quite sure, and the only other person you can see at the minute is a redhead sitting at one of the private study desks, she is really cute and her glasses only make her sweet innocent look even more endearing.

You head to one of the bookcases and grab a book that has some information you need and head back to the desk accidentally scraping the chair on the floor "SHHH!" Alexandra hisses. I hate her so much. After about 20 minutes of taking notes, your mind drifts back to that weird app on your phone again, you don't know why but ever since classes started this morning you keep thinking about it. I guess I could try it out now, everyone here is focused on what they are doing so no one would even notice, then again I'm pretty much done here, It's still a nice day, I could head back to the park or maybe I could go back home. I think there was an update on one of my games.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)