More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Go to bodybuilder gym

You smile as you decide to head out of your apartment and find somewhere humorous to go you decided you wanted sex and a lot of it but you also wanted to keep things light hearted maybe find something ironic to do flirt a little and not completely ruin anyone’s life with your powers rather just help keep yourself entertained.

You think for a moment about your optimal location somewhere ironic and then it hit you if your powers were to modify peoples minds and bodies you should try out some female bodybuilders. You figured they’d have interesting personalities maybe some would be really macho maybe some would be really aggressive and egotistical and maybe something else but the best part was they were all trying to modify their bodies for contests so you figured you could add in some humor here.

You always wondered what sex with a woman that had muscles bigger than your head would feel like especially when they retained attractive female features so you guessed you’d be finding out as you entered the gym and saw three targets right off the bat that could prove entertaining for you.

You obviously would hit all three but who first.

The first was known as Pia something her last name was Eastern European so you couldn’t pronounce it she had large tits a nice muscular ass and biceps about the size of your head along with thick lips and a feminine face. Using some basic telepathy you found she liked motorcycles and was definitely a bit of a biker chick. You stopped your investigation as you wanted to figure out what she was like more clearly when you started.

You then turned and saw another woman she was also quite buff though she lacked the biceps the previous woman had you used your psychic powers and found her name was Ashley she definately had bigger thighs than the Eastern European woman and had a bit of a valley girl voice under the muscle.

Lastly there was a very feminine brazilian woman she had thighs the size of tree trees and an ass the size of two basketballs with breasts to match. She definitely was a milf and seemed to have a little bit of plastic surgery.

You wondered who to go for first all the women were models and showed at contests so that wouldn’t be the deciding factor and besides you were planning to have fun with all three it was just a matter of the order.

Who do you take on first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)