More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dkaiser93 Dkaiser93

What's next?

Go see his girlfriend

Realizing that it was a weekend so most doctors offices are closed and his parents lived about 2 hours away; John decided that the best course of action was to go see his girlfriend Elizabeth. Grabbing his phone and wiping it off real quick after his morning fun, he sent a quick text asking her if she was up and if he could come over. A few minutes later he responded Ofcourse and was everything alright. John responded yes just needed to show you something.

With that set, he had to go about finding something to wear to attempt to hide his new massive member. After several attempts at jeans and regular shorts, he settled on some simple grey sweat pants that did a decent enough job. After slipping them on, he looked at himself in the mirror for the first time since all this has happened. Even at its current soft state, it was pretty obvious he was packing some serious meat in his pants. “I wonder what Liz would think of me seeing me in these sweats she loves?” John pondered briefly. This turned into a pretty big mistake as he suddenly felt the beast awaken about the though of his pretty sexy girlfriend. “Damnit,” John remarked, “I don’t have time to jerk off, I’ll just have to hide it as well as I can,” he stated as he headed down to his car. Despite this, the thought of his girlfriends massive 36DDD wrapped around his new pole, or her thick pale white ass being impaled was too much for John, has in the car he couldn’t handle it. As soon as he shut the door, he wiped out his phone and found the first sexy photo of Liz that he could get to. It was a simple sext from last week with her in only a blue bra, but it was all he needed to get the job done. In a mere couple of minutes he unleashed another massive load, this time in the car. “Wow, I thought I would’ve been spent after this morning, but I think I could go again,” remarked John in his postorgasm bliss.

Luckily for John, it was a quiet Saturday so no one saw when he had just done. After wiping up his mess and putting his member back away, he could finally head over to Elizabeth’s apartment.

What is there to greet John?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)