More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dkaiser93 Dkaiser93

What is there to greet John?

Elizabeth, but with new changes as well

After a ten minute drive across town, John makes it to Elizabeth’s apartment and rings her to let her know he’s here. She lets him in the building, but takes a few minutes to answer the door to her apartment; making John a bit worried. He calls out after hearing things move about “you okay baby, everything alright in there?” “Yes just picking up something,” she says as she sounds almost rushed. After another minute, she opens the door partly showing her face but hiding her body. “Hey babe sorry for the sudden text, but there’s something I needed to show you,” John said as he notices she seems to have something on her mind. “Well that kinda works out then,” Liz says “because I also have something to show you as well” she says almost like she did something horrible. “Well May I come in then, no use waiting out in the all then,” John quipped and Liz agreed. “Just, don’t overreact okay, i don’t know how it happen but don’t over react promise?” Liz asked before she open the door fully. When John assured her that, she revealed the grand reveal.

What John saw made his heart skip several beats, and made his cock start rising to full mast. Liz ass wasn’t huge, but still a nice heart shape that John loved to smack when they had sex; but what he saw wasn’t that at all. Her butt had grown, almost tripled in size if he had to guess; along with her hips and thighs flung out. “Don’t ask me how, but I think I grew a black womans bottom, like one of those bbw black women,” she said with a bit of concern on her face. After a few seconds, John responded with as he moved his pants down, “well I guess that makes two of us,” as he reveals his fully erect 13” BBC. “Oh my, John, it’s soo big, did that happen last night as well?” Liz inquired. “Yes, and I’ve already jerked off twice and it’s still ready to go,” he said as he couldn’t take his eyes off her ass.

“Well, I haven’t masterbated yet,” Liz said, “but I did have another urge all morning that I’ve been needing to take care of.” Slightly confused John asked what, to which Liz said go sit on the couch and I’ll show you. Getting comfortable with his rod still at full mast, he got to witness what Liz had been dealing with all morning.

What was the urge Liz was having?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)