More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Steveyboy42 Steveyboy42

What's next?

Go over and join them

Fuck it why not. You stand up and go join them. You are fully aware of your erection but the 3 seem more than happy to see it.
They introduce themselves, proving your guesswork correct. The four of you are having a great time. The flerting is none stop and it is great to be competed over, you notice that the bikinis keep being adgusted for more cleavage and the girls seem to find every excuse to bend over and show off their asses.

Finaly it seems like Ava has had enough.
“Oh shit tan lines!” she says before quickly looking around and ripping off her bikini top.

Her tittys are even better than you imagined free. They are practically gleaming in the sun. You catch yourself drawling over them and look around to see if someone is going to catch her. Cherie sees you and giggles “don’t worry there is no one around and anyway who’s going to complain about these”. She leans over and pinches Ava’s nipple who pulls a tongue in cheek shocked face. Kendra decides to join Ava.

“Please it’s so obvious what you are up to!” turning back to you “Listen, your going to fuck all of us that’s inevitable, many times over I don’t doubt” she reaches out and plays with the head of your cock using just the tips of her fingers through your swim shorts “but what I’m asking is which one of us it it going to be first!”

“Oh we are doing it like that are we, well I look forward to taking this hard cock deep in me then” Cherie announce as she strips off, giving you a show.

First She pulls off her bikini bottoms making sure to show off her ass.


Then she drops her her top too.


As she stands there all you can think is “I’m sorry, the Kendra and Ava are lovely but if I don’t get my cock in that fine ass woman right now It might actually explode!”

Your fly catching gaze says it all, Cherie grabs the remnants of her bikini holds you by the end of your steel cock and begins to walk you back to her car.

You see Kendra and Ava laughing “make sure to give me a call” Ava shouts “if you think she’s good you won’t beleave what I can do for you” Kendra adds.


You can’t be leave you turned down immediate sex with either of these women but here you are!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)