More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Steveyboy42 Steveyboy42

What's next?

Cherie's house

It was a short drive away. But the drive was anything but uneventful. Cherie used the time to massage your dick through your Trousers as she told you all the fun you were gonna have.

You pulled up to a large house in a very fancy part of town.

“What is it you do again?” You ask. “Look pretty and enjoy myself, my husband takes care of the rest.” She sees the look on your face “but don’t worry there is a code, he pays for all this and ignores my ‘extracurricular’ activity, then he gets the beautiful young wife, hot meals, a happy home and I ignore the fact that he takes his secretary away with him on some very-long work trips but always forgets to book a second bed.” She smiles going back to rubbing your lap again “all us troughfy wives know the rules, the trick is just to make sure your having more fun than the other side. Right let’s go!” She winks before getting out the car.

Once you get inside she produces two bits of paper from her purse. She hands them to you before heading upstairs to ‘freshen up’ you open the paper to find a number on each with Ava and Kendra’s names attached.
You add the numbers to your phone and send The two the obligatory “how you doin”.

A second later you her a ping. You check your phone to see a message back from Kendra.

“Hubby keeps asking when I’m going to be ready to go but I just can’t stop thinking about that cock.”

“Well your going to have to wait a little longer it’s Cherie tonight”

“Please I need it, I’m so wet”

You can’t believe the effect you seem to be having on these women. Maybe it was something to do with that overly compelling nap you took. It’s not like you had a dream or anything just some sort of pulling towards the beach. Whatever it is your not complaining. Another buzz goes off, this time Ava.

“These tittys are missing you, why don’t you come over tomorrow and show them a good time…. Oh and afterwards I have a little present for you!”

“I will be sure to give them a visit” you text back.

You smile and put your phone away as you hear footsteps coming down the stares.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)