More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Steveyboy42 Steveyboy42

What's next?

Cherie appears

Cherie steps out from behind the stares!

Please log in to view the image

Needless to say she looks hot as fuck in her little black bra and panties, accompanied by a matching set of garters and suspenders.

She beacons you upstairs. Surprise, surprise you follow her.

Please log in to view the image

you have to pinch yourself as you watch her climb. Is she the hottest milf ever?

You turn the corner at the top of the stairs and go into the master, Cherie jumps on the bed and gives you a lustfulled look. “Last chance to back out, you sure you can keep up?”

Please log in to view the image

“I think I will be able to handle it” you say stripping off to your boxers

“Ok you asked for it” she says stripping off her panties and crawling over to you.

Please log in to view the image

You drop your boxers and she lets out an excited gasp. “I could feel it was big, but this… what 10 inches? Maybe you should be asking if I can keep up with you!”

With that she begins to suck.
Please log in to view the image

She’s incredible you can feel her her tongue rap around your cock as she moves in and out. It feels so good. This is possibly the best head you have ever had. It’s short lived tho as being teased all day by the girls has left your balls itching to be released. Cherie senses this and releases. “ why don’t you return the favour?” She instructs you to lie down before she climbs on top of your face.

Please log in to view the image

You have never had a woman not compliment your oral, and Cherie is no exception. You soon have her gasping for air as you attack her pussy. She shrieks through her first orgasm of the night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)