More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

Is it the nurse? How do you react?

Go on with the story: The nurse!?

As the door opens Johns eyes opened a little wider. The woman entering was a stunner. Sure, he was only just 18 years old, and she was like in her twenties, but he had seen porn! He knew what a hot girl was. And she clearly counted as that.

She had curled long blonde hair, really smooth skin and light blue eyes. She was about 6' and her legs were just so long, it looked perfect. She was wearing a proud D-Cup in front of her chest.

All that was really hot but what really tipped John off was her outfit. Surely, he had a dirty mind, being a teenager, but even he knew that this looked more like a porn than an actual nurse outfit. Her top was so tight that he did not have to guess if she was wearing a bra.

He knew she wasn't, because he could see her erect nipples. As it was light pink coloured one, he could even see her Areolas. Her midriff was fully exposed and her lower clothes contained of a skirt that covered 'most' of her butt while standing. Since the light was shining from the top, he couldn't see if she was wearing panties or not. Her skirt, most certainly, did not stop him from finding that out.

As she moved towards him he noticed a clacking sound and looked down. She was wearing high heels, so maybe she wasn't that tall after all.

She looked at him a little confused, tho, as if she was expecting something. As he didn't say much, she grabbed the small clipboard from his bed and read it shortly. He noticed her eyes lightening up a bit and she smiled at him.

"Sooo, what do you remember?" she asked him.

"Everything, I guess. It was my birthday and I was in the backyard and was hit by a ball. I must have blacked out and my mom brought me here." She nodded to that reply.

"And then you woke up here?" This time he nodded. "So you were cheated out of the fun on your birthday, hm? How unfair is that?" A short pause in which she got even closer to him, her breasts right in front of his face. "I guess it's my duty then to make up for what your girlfriend would have given you that day, hm?"

"I... I dont have a g-girlfriend" John stuttered.

"Oh. That is even worse than. You could have had fun with every girl you wanted. I guess I just have to do everything they could have done to you myself... So what would they have started with? Flashing you? Or give you a handjob?" While she said it her left hand lifted up her top, exposing her breasts completely. John was still to inexperienced to tell, but he was not sure if they were real or not.

He did not have much time to think about it, tho, as her right hand went under the sheets and quickly found his hardening member, playing with it.

"Would they have done it like this? Or would they use their mouths on you? Or" she smiled at him and made a pause in both her movements and words. "would they even let you fuck them? Do I have to take it more than once because they were so many girls?" She let go of her top, which stayed in place over her breasts and reached down for her skirt.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)