More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodson goodson

does she she go into the theatre or somewhere else?

Go into the theatre

Shrugging her shoulders, Alyssa crossed the street and peered at the darkened windows of the porn shop. She chewed her lip in indecision for a quick minute, then gripped the door handle and entered the dimly lit store. The interior of the small shop was packed with shelves and racks of magazines and videos. The sheltered life she had led had in no way prepared Alyssa for the bombardment of sex and lust that assaulted her as she glanced around the cluttered store. She felt herself blushing furiously as her eye was caught by a rack of vibrators and dildos.

As she averted her gaze from the rack of sex toys Alyssa saw a man glance away from her quickly. 'Had he been watching me?' Alyssa questioned silently, 'And why did he seem so familiar?' Shrugging her shoulders Alyssa forgot about the man as she perused the store. Glancing around the store Alyssa noticed with a certain sinking feeling that she was the only woman in the store. Suddenly feeling out of place and embarassed she decided to leave when a sign hanging over a small door in the back of the store caught her eye. "Adult Theater" The small hand painted sign said. Alyssa stood there for a few seconds wondering what kind of movie was playing back there. Should she go back and satisfy her curiousity or continue to browse the store?

What does Alyssa do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)