More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bbc4lwg bbc4lwg

What does Alyssa do?

Alyssa meets the gloryhole

Alyssa decided to get away from the perverts so she followed the sign to investigate. Down the hallway and past a curtain she finally found what she supposed was the "theater", a non-descript area with a mirror and a chair, similar to a change room actually, with a small screen hanging from the wall showing some porno. She walked over and watched it for a minute, it was interracial as a pretty white girl serviced some smirking black guy's massive member. She had never imagined anything like it, much less seen it, and she watched with wonder.
'Like what you see?' a voice said. Alyssa spun around, but couldn't see anyone behind her. It took her a moment before she noticed a long black penis sticking through a hole in the wall! 'How about you try what you see there?'
Alyssa licked her lips, tempted by the ebony fuckpole. She had never seen a black cock before, but this one was at least twice as long and thick as her husband's.
What Alyssa didn't know was that she was also being recorded from various angles, including a professional-quality camera behind the mirror. See, it's an adult theater, and Alyssa is about to give the performance!

What happens next? Who's gonna see what Alyssa can do with a big black cock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)