More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by goodson goodson

What does Alyssa do?

Goes into the theatre

Working her way through the suprisingly crowded store Alyssa made her way to the counter, aware of the hungry looks her trim figure was drawing from the male patronage. The light skirt and cotton blouse which had seemed so sensible for lunch with friends was now drawing lecherous stares from all directions. Yelling over the loud music, she asked for a ticket to the theater, blushing at the clerk's lustful glance at her chest. The neckline of her blouse was low cut, showing a good expanse of her smooth skin with a hint of cleavage. Paying her money Alyssa took her ticket and proceeded towards the back room.

I can't believe I'm doing this, Alyssa thought to herself as she moved to an empty seat. She still felt slightly light headed from the wine and her entire body was thrilled at the naughty pleasure of viewing her first adult movie. Her husband would die of shock if he ever thought of her, his usually prim and proper wife in an adult movie house. She'd never done anything like this in her life. She settled back into her seat and waited for the show to start, her fingers idly tapping on the armrests of her seat. She scanned the darkened room, noticing that the theater was almost deserted, only a few other people sitting in the front couple of rows. After a few minutes in the darkened room the screen lit up and a grainy image appeared.

Alyssa watched in amazement as a petite blond began to disrobe for an audience of men on the screen. The flickering images slowly focused allowing her to make out more detail of the movie. The blond was of medium height, with impossibly large breasts and heavy make up. The group of men she was stripping for was composed mostly of middle aged men, all dressed in business suits. As the woman in the movie slid out of her last clothes, Alyssa was suddenly aware of a dark figure taking the seat beside her. The entire theaters empty, why is he sitting here? Alyssa asked herself as the man settled into his seat. Forgetting her unwanted neighbor, Alyssa focused her attention back onto the movie screen. The blond as now completely nude, with three of the men caressing her body as she leaned back on a table. One of the men ran his hand up her thigh, his fingers slipping into her pussy as the blond stroked his exposed cock rapidly. Alyssa sensed more then saw the man beside her, his hands moving in his crotch followed a second later by the faint sound of a zipper. Oh my god, Alyssa thought to herself, he's exposing himself! Trying not to pay attention to the stranger sitting beside her, Alyssa stared at the screen as the man started to obvious stroke his cock as he watched the movie.

The blond in the movie was now sucking one man's cock while another knelt between her wide spread thighs, licking her pussy with obvious enthusiasm. My husband is never that eager to eat my pussy, Alyssa thought to herself as her body flushed with arousal. The man beside her was strangely still as the camera zoomed in on the woman's engorged clit as the man sucked and nibbled at it. God, I wish I could have someone do that to me, Alyssa moaned to herself, I'm so aroused. Her thoughts were taken away from her lust a second later as she felt a hand on her thigh. Glancing down she saw the man's hand resting on her shapely thigh, gently squeezing her flesh through her skirt. She knew she should push his hand away or move her leg or do something but she just watched in fascination as the hand moved down and slipped under the hem of her skirt. The man rubbed his hand against her bare thigh, moving it ever so slowly up towards her crotch. Her mind was screaming at her to stop him, to get up and leave, but the sensation of his warm palm on her smooth skin was thrilling her in a way new to her. Just as his hand was about to come into contact with her panties, Alyssa knew she had to make a decision but what would it be?

Does she stop him or let the stranger continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)