More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by goodson goodson

Does she stop him or let the stranger continue?

Alyssa lets the stranger continue

The attractive wife and mother sat in a stunned silence as the man's hand brushed against the mound of her pussy, sending a thrill of excitement through her body. Alyssa knew this was wrong, her every moral objected to what she was allowing to be done to her but somehow she remained seated, letting a complete stranger grope her. The man's fingers were sure and experienced, tracing the outline of her pussy through her sheer panties. Thoughts of her husband and children flashed through the woman's head, followed by the images of her students and coworkers at the school. What would happen to her life back home if anyone ever found out about this?

She had to stop the man, Alyssa thought to herself, before things got carried too far. She wouldn't endanger the life she'd built for herself, she wouldn't lose her family for a moments pleasure. She was just going to stand up and walk out. That would end this, Alyssa thought to herself, steeling her nerve. The next instant her resolve crumbled as the man's fingers slipped through the leg hole of her panties, his fingers tenderly caressing her bare pussy lips. Alyssa found herself biting back a moan of pleasure, her nipples sudden erect within her blouse as the man's fingers toyed briefly with her hard little clit. Her breathing was getting heavier, her thighs seeming to spread wider on their own accord, allowing the groping hand easier access to her suddenly moist pussy. God, it had been so long since a man had touched her in this way. Her husband while being a loving man had never been adventurous in bed, their sex being plain and straight forward. Now a man, a complete stranger to her, was teasing her sexually like no one had since she had married her husband.

Alyssa gasped as the man's fingers dipped between her swollen labia, plunging into her hot pussy. He knew exactly where to touch her to arouse her the most, but not caressing her sensitive flesh enough to give her satisfaction. She wanted to cum, but every time she got close the mysterious man beside her would relax his ministrations, letting her arousal subside before returning to his stroking. She was in a state of sexual arousal unlike anything she had felt in over ten years, all thoughts of her family and the consequences of her actions being pushed aside by the persistent urge in her cunt.

Finally, unable to sit quietly any longer, Alyssa ran her hand down to her lap trying to caress the tender flesh the man was teasing, hoping she could achieve a climax without his withdrawing again. As her hand touched his, she felt his other hand grip her wrist, pulling it from her lap. Alyssa felt her hand moved to the man's lap, the warm smooth flesh of his cock pressed firmly into her palm. Without thinking about it, Alyssa wrapped her fingers around the veined shaft, caressing the smooth skin as his fingers returned to her sensitive pussy. Alyssa stopped thinking then, just mindlessly enjoying the sensation of a stiff pulsing cock in her hand as fingers worked their way in and out of her wet cunt. Her fingers set up the same teasing touch that was doing so much to her own genitals, stroking and massaging enough to arouse but never enough so that the man could achieve climax. Alyssa had become so enraptured with the sexual teasing that without noticing it the movie ended. As the screen went dark, the dim house lights came on and she glanced at the mysterious man in the murky dark. He was the man who had seemed so familiar to her in the porn store, she felt as if she knew his name but couldn't remember it. As the theater began to get lighter, the lights slowly growing in intensity the man gently removed Irene's hand from his cock, stuffing it back into his pants as the other patrons began to walk by their seats.

It can't be over, Alyssa thought to herself, **** to keep the pleasing contact going. He can't leave now, not after he's got me this aroused. As if reading her thoughts, the man slipped his hand from inside her panties, letting them fall back into place over her suddenly needful pussy. Alyssa found she almost sobbed at the lack of his touch, her desire overriding any logical thought. As he stood up he turned to her and took her hand. "Come with me." He said softly as he helped Alyssa to stand.

Does Alyssa follow him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)