More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Veig77 Veig77

What does he do while he waits?

Go into her room

"Fuck it," I think to myself, "If she's going to be using my room I'll go hang out in hers."

It's not like I actually plan on doing anything in there. Just a little act of defiance to try and get some reaction out of her. As I open her door, I'm immediately attacked by the smell of sex, like the room has just been stained with the odor. As I push through it I notice how messy the room is; there are clothes everywhere, not to mention all the sex toys. I clear off a few cum stained panties off the bed so I have a spot to lay down. As I go to lay down I feel something stiff poking into my ass, I reach down and pull out a dildo I had missed.

Katie will never let that go if I tell her about that.

I pull out my phone to kill time on while I wait for them to finish up. After a hour the noise finally stops and I get ready for her to walk in, it takes a few minutes but she comes in and doesn't even seem to pay any special attention that I'm there. She's still completely naked and I can see cum dripping out of her well fucked pussy and down her leg. She just climbs over me onto the other side of the bed like it's no big deal, as she's making her way over a glob of cum slides out and lands right on my crotch.

I just look at her "Really?" She turns around around confused for a second before noticing what happened. She lets out a little laugh.

"Here let me clean that up for you" Before I can even react she's leaning down and licking me clean. I can't even believe she's doing that and I can feel my cock starting to harden up. Breathlessly I try and get her to stop before it goes too far.

"Ok, I think it's all clean." She looks up at me and gives me a wink before planting a kiss on my hardening cock. She then lays down on her stomach turning on her TV. She spreads her legs giving me a good view of her leaking pussy. I can't help but staring at her stretched out pussy and the seemingly never ending amount of cum that is dribbling out of it.

"If you want you can lick it up if you're going to keep starting at it." I blushed and looked back at my phone embarrassed, I have no idea how she does that. She turns on her side to look at me "Or you know there's still tons of it on your bed" She then put her evil smile back on "I could always call him back here and you can get it right from the source. Ooh or maybe you'd find it more appetizing coming out of Stephanie. So many options" She was so giddy now and you can't believe you were thinking about some of them.

What do you tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)