More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Go home

It's a Friday so you plan on crashing and sleeping into the afternoon. As you open the apartment door you see your girlfriend passed out on the couch and smile. You drop your things and move over to her and gently wake her up by picking her up. She rubs her eyes as you carry her into the bedroom. You follow too tired to do much more than strip and climb into bed after putting her down. You both climb under the sheets and you start thinking about sleep. "Alex, she says" gently poking you with her foot from under the covers. "Mmmmm?" you reply without moving. "If we could swap bodies would you do it for a day?" she asks quietly. "Sure baby" you mumble turning over to look at her. "Are you sure Alex?" she asks. "Would it make you happy?" you ask as you close your eyes again. "I think so" She hesitantly whispers. "You just answered your own question then, if it might make you happy I would give it a shot," you say. You feel her shift in bed and reach for something, as you open your eyes to see why she is rocking the bed you see she is holding two small vials of something. She holds one out to you and you open it and chug it before trying to go to sleep. "If this doesn't work you have to wake me with a blowjob," You say as a joke. You feel her shift again in the bed before her lips brush your ear and she whispers "If it does then you owe me a blowjob". You shrug and drift off to sleep as Logan cuddles up to you.

The very next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)