More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maverick66 Maverick66

Stay in bed or go downstairs ?

Go downstairs.

You slowly get out of bed trying your hardest not to make a sound. Quietly you slip across the floor to your bedroom door . Beside it is where you keep your baseball bat for just such situations.

The hard wood feels good in your sweaty palms reassuring you that this is a good idea.

Opening the door ,your crept onto the landing and towards the stairs.

The noise sounds to be coming from the living room , you hoped that your new tv would be alright .

As you walk slowly down the stairs you can hear the wooden floors creak as you descend. With any luck it isn't that loud .

At the foot of the stairs you can see into the living room . You can make out a dark shape moving around by the fireplace .

You can hardly make out any features of the intruder you guessed that they were dressed in black .

Here was your chance they didn't know you were there.

You could rush them take them by surprise ,and tie them up for the police.

Or you could get to your phone and call for help .

Or this option would not be easy but you could crept up behind them and attack from close range .

What do you do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)