More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dwizzil88 Dwizzil88

What does Jack do?

Go check on Beth

Jack gets out of bed, and puts of a pair of boxers that were on the floor (he sleeps nude almost always). He wanders over to Beth's bedroom door and overhears her speaking to Vince, she's crying a little.

"So that's it? We're done?" "What do you mean it's not working?!" "Vince, we're fine, we can make it work I promise!" "Vince...?"

Beth throws her phone across the room against her desk chair. She grabs a pillow and starts sobbing into it.

Jack knocks on the door quietly. "Beth you okay?" he said

"Fucking fantastic Jack," she said.

"Can I come in?" he asked. Jack cared about his sister a lot. They were good friends and had gotten along most of the time. Jack also thought she was beautiful, so did a lot of guys at their previous school. She was 5'5, long dirty blonde, and a figure that makes you wish you spoke a little French.

"Fine," she said reluctantly.

Jack closed the door behind him and sat at the bottom of her bed. Beth was wearing pink shorts with a white lace trim and a tank top. Jack could see the outline of her c-cup boobs. "So you and Vince broke up huh?" he said.

"Fucking Sherlock Holmes over here" she scowled.

"Beth..." he said.

She pulled the pillow away from her face, her eyes red from the crying. " I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm just really upset. He was the one that wanted to give this long distance thing a go, and now he ends it because it's not working? What the hell does that even mean."

Jack thought it'd be a good idea to distract her "first day of school tomorrow, are you ready?"

"Yeah i guess," she said wiping the tears from her face. "I really just want to go to sleep and try to get over Vince as soon as possible, go through all the stages of a break-up and all that."

"Yeah I wouldn't know about any of that," Jack said jokingly

"I'm gonna go to sleep Jack, thanks for checking on me," Beth leans over and gives Jack a hug.

Jack hugs his sister, feeling her tits press up against his chest, "Night Beth," he said as he closes the door and goes back to his room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)