More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

What's next?

Go back to the book later

Andy felt strange as he suddenly awoke. The last thing he remembered was looking through that sex magic book he had found at the antique shop. There were many interesting spells and he found himself getting aroused as he read them, until he got a text from his friend Ken, asking him if he wanted to play D&D.

He went over and met Ken at his apartment along with his other friends Sam and Christian. Before they could even get the board out, he remembered feeling dizzy before falling to the floor.

"What........ where?" Andy said as he finally opened his eyes and found himself stuck to the wall by some sort of hardened black goo. He looked around and saw his friends were in the same situation. "Guys, are you okay? What........" he started to ask before he felt a bit embarrassed.

As he looked around the room, he realized that all of them were suspended from the walls by the goo, but they were all naked. The goop covered most of their bodies, except for their penises which were hanging out in the open, uncovered by the black sludge.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ken suddenly asked as he also realized the situation they were all in.

Andy struggled to get free but it was no use. He began looking around the room before he noticed something on the coffee table in the center. It was the book, the sex magic book. Somehow it was here, and Andy was starting to get nervous.

"Well well, it looks like you are all awake," a woman's voice said before they all looked to the doorway.

Standing before them was a beautiful blonde woman wearing a white dress that was practically see-through. She entered the room but Andy could tell there was something odd about her. As he looked closer he noticed her ears were pointed, and her eyes didn't look human. They were very beautiful but as he looked at them, he could swear he saw a river flowing, or even a forest with the wind rustling the leaves.

"What the....." Andy said before looking away.

"Look at all these cute little penises," the woman said, almost mocking them all. "Someone has found my book, but...." she started to say before turning towards Andy. "You left before we could have any fun."

"I..... I was gonna......" Andy started to say before she placed her finger gently on his lips.

"It's not nice to keep a woman waiting," she said with a smirk. "I have many pets in here that want to have some fun. So I decided to follow you, so I could have fun with you and your friends," she said before looking around the room.

"Andy, what is she talking about? Who is this?" Sam asked as he struggled to get free.

"You can all call me Thalia," she said as she stood in the center of the room. She pointed down at the book which flew open, stopping at a random page. "Now, who is first?"

Who's first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)