More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stjim stjim

Your Reaction?

Go On Offense

Ashley's really excited about this and said her past boyfriends got scared off by it, so you might as well embrace it.

You push her hands to the side and get your shoulder into her midsection, forcing her backwards.

"Whoa!" She is caught off guard as you now have one hand holding her shoulder down on the ground , kneeling with one leg beside her and one between her legs.

"I'm impressed you got the jump on me! I had you pegged as the meek type I could walk all over." This seems to make her happy rather than being a discouragement. You hesitate for a second, not really sure what to do now that you have a bit of an upper hand. Ashley looks great with her hair spread around her. Her eyes are bright and captivating. Can you actually go in for a finishing move against something this cute?

Suddenly, her mouth twists into a mischievous grin, as she tells you "It might not be smart to wait like this" and like a flash her knee jolts up to your crotch. She stops just at the point of impact, making it a light tap, but that sensitive area still hurts, and her movement made you flinch, totally losing your hold on her.

"That was just a warning shot! Don't expose them again, hehe." You count your blessings that she didn't go full .

As you reel back, retreating from the love tap/crotch shot, Ashley hooks her other leg behind your knee, then leans forward and pushes you to your side. You lose your balance and easily roll onto your back. Following your momentum, she manages to get on top of you, straddling your chest and attempting to grab your hands. You attempt to bridge your back to throw her off, but she manages to hold her balance and simply slides forward, closer to your face.

Her shorts are unfairly small, and her legs are unfairly smooth. She goes with the flow and shifts farther up, your face now dangerously close to heaven as your arms are stuck under her schoolgirl pin. She's not very heavy, so it isn't painful, just a little embarrassing that you were pinned when you have the size advantage. That's hardly on your mind right now, though. Her legs are on either side of your head, and if you look down past your chin you see a tiny bit of emerald green poke out. Not the color panties you expected, but they probably look great on her with that blonde hair. You feel an erection begin to take shape in your shorts.

Ashley looks terrifically smug, staring straight down at you. "Oh man, I was starting to think you'd be a toughie, but that's okay, I love winning." she spreads her legs a bit to give herself room, then playfully slaps your cheeks. Not forcefully, this is psychological rather than physical. You push up on her and are able to lift her a bit. You probably can her off if you really try, but for now temptation is king and you want to observe where she goes with this. "Haha, like you're strong enough!" She seems convinced that was your full push; good to know.

Surprisingly, each slap turns you on a little more. Smack. Smack. Smack. Probably leaving only a little red on your face. On the next one, however, she stops with her hand on your face and gently rubs it.

"No more fighting? Are you giving up already?" Then her eyes shoot wide open and she starts laughing, "or wait, do you actually LIKE this??"

Oh crap your erection is getting noticeable. Please don't turn around please don't turn around.

__

She turns around. "Oh my! That's awful! This IS turning you on!" Even when she's trying to be mean, her voice is so soft and feminine that it could never be off-putting.

"I'll tell you what. Admit you are my bitch right now, and I'll treat you like a good little bitch... just the way you know you want it." At this point, Ashley seductively bites her lip. This is her real killshot, mental dominance over you. Admittedly, you kinda just want to be her bitch. Conversely, you probably can her off of you if you rally your strength, but this might be your last chance,

Keep Fighting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)