More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

So How To Make Him Pay?

Go Nuclear

You could stoop to his level, you could have some random cock knock you up, you could even film it. There were a million things that ran through your mind but the words of your mother burned hot. "Don't fight, win" is what she said.

There is a simple fix to this you realize with a sudden start. Packing a few bags you look around your house with disgust realizing how little of it you really cared about. Throwing two bags in the back of your car you head back inside. Calling the bank, you pull all your money out of the joint accounts, but only your money. You lock the cheating shit out of the rest. Pulling the hard drive from the computer you stop at the edge of the door. Walking back into the bedroom you find his phone and unlock it. The dumb mother fucker had to leave his personal phone at home when at work and had a pass code of '1234'. Looking through it you see all you need to your stomach on fire.

The drive is short and you can't even think on the way over. You don't even notice the waiting room you pause in. Almost suddenly you are sitting in front of your old friend Bill. He had helped your mother when he was fresh out of law school. With a soft hand and a firm voice, he takes the phone and hard drive from you. One of his legal aids walks you back to your car and hands you a set of thick papers.

Sitting inside the car you smile for the first time in god knows how long. You aren't going to fight your husband, no you are going to fucking destroy him you think looking down at the divorce papers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)