More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

Which character would you like to learn more about?

Gloria Hemlock

Name: Gloria Silver Hemlock(known by students as “The Ghost”)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 144 lbs

Birthdate: January 26th

Blood Type: A-

Family:

Father - Lawrence Scott Hemlock

Mother - Grace Sharon Hemlock(maiden: Reid)

Grandmother(mom side) - Fiona Grace Reid(maiden: White)

Grandfather(mom side) - Eric Stewart Reid

Grandfather(dad side) - Henry Frank Hemlock

Aunt(mom side) - Willa Freya Reid

Likes: Silence, peace, books, cats, coffee, tea, neutral colors, nature, old fashion, formality, fantasy, teaching, cleanliness, good students, healthy relationships

Dislikes: Social interaction, being noticed, unruly students, brash colors, ignorance, rudeness, intolerable teachers, knowing people close to her are unwell or uncomfortable

Sexuality: Straight/Heterosexual

Bio: Inexplicably silent and concealed from a young age, Gloria bears little reputation more than having a tendency to startle people. A simple productive life led her into the teaching profession. There she met and became somewhat close to her coworkers, the principal more than the others. Though it may not seem true, her body is much repressed by her daily attire.

Personality (Clothed): There isn’t much to her personality on the surface. It would seem, to any normal, person that she is a gray-hearted woman who cares about her students and, if she has any, friends, but not with bias nor extensive partiality. Beneath, she is a more thoughtful person. She has a deep care for her hobbies, friends, and self-betterment. Gloria certainly isn’t blind when it comes to looking at herself. After all, who’d know if she was listening to what they’d say about her? Point is, she knows she’s an oddball and that she can sometimes creep people out. Her respect and want for connection to her students leads her to try expressing herself more and seeming more human on the outside. That said, she is extremely mindful on the inside. She could be burning with rage and you’d only see a slight curl in her lip. She often lets her longtime goals get in the way of her feelings, meaning she doesn’t usually get to such anger or agony and will mellow out.

Personality (Naked): The counter to her regular, clothed self is more “her” in the way that she is more like everyone else. Her vulnerability causes her to act more human and become more whole. She lets out more of her inner thoughts and feelings. Gloria tries her best to maintain her solidity when stripped, but ultimately is less successful than normal. She knows the limits of nudity, but still acknowledges the maturity and typical behavior of those around her, leading her to care little of her appearance. She is naturally a calm person, but not without sense. She’s a romantic and admits it, though not openly regardless of her condition. The nudity is a bit of a pusher when it comes to her confronting her own self.

Physical Characteristics: Though often concealed behind a fitting suit blazer and bottoms of choice, Hemlock carries quite the body. Mid to high C-cup breasts pair nice with her pale toned body. Her butt isn’t anything special nor noticeable until it’s literally right in front of your face, much like how her body is nothing until naked. She has a condition in her hair that makes her usually darker hair turn silvery white at times. This makes the true color of it hard to describe, settling somehow at a balance between white and dark brown. Her hair is commonly kept in a ponytail whenever at work, only sometimes let down. Gloria’s body is maintained regularly and she keeps herself shaved not fully, leaving a neat translucent patch down there. Her dark brown eyes contrast neatly with her pale skin. In all, though not curvy top to bottom, her look will surely draw eyes.

Relationship with Sam (Male): Gloria Hemlock tends to view her relationships with students strictly as such. However, Sam seems to be an exception to this rule given their spring of encounters with one another and the increased closeness of both characters. This added with the nudity-enforcing nature of the school has given Gloria a certain liking towards Sam. She knows that she’d get no good looks from having a relationship with a student, even one of age. This leaves her with a dilemma, as neither has the power to sever the line between them, to either keep her feelings repressed further and friend zone him or to start a secret relationship. (Note: for the sake of fleshing out this page, this fast forwards one of her main branches)

Relationship with Sam (Female): Gloria Hemlock tends to view her relationships with students strictly as such. However, Sam seems to be an exception to this rule given the time spent together in lack of clothing. The nudity-enforcing nature of the school brought these two together in some strange fate and began a not quite friendship between them both. Like partners or allies, they seem to always help each other out of the stressful ENF situations. Gloria feels open to expressing herself to Sam only after a series of exposures of body and self. The point eventually came where there was little more to hide.

Additional Relationships:

Principal Sasha Pershing: When Hemlock had begun teaching at the high school, Pershing was self-elected to ensuring the comfortability of the new teacher and to see to the settlement into the new surroundings. During this time, she began to see the potential not only in the employment of Hemlock, but also a friendship. Nearly without words, the two became quick friends.

School Nurse Sarah Halperin(Mrs. Pill): Entering her first year as a physical education health teacher, Gloria made it a mission to learn everything she couldn’t learn from a textbook from the direct source herself, Halperin. They got along about as well as they could given Sarah’s perpetual smile and Gloria’s ghostly style, which was pretty well, without reaching best friends. Sarah was welcoming to a second health attendant in the school and was actually open to answering Gloria’s endless questions. Gloria sees herself as a student to the Sarah’s expertise, more than a comrade in the school’s health department. Sarah holds nothing against having to correct errors in Gloria’s thinking.

Willa(her aunt): Seemingly without close ties to family, Gloria remains tightly bound in her aunt’s arms. Her experiences never seem to go fully unnoticed by the highly intuitive Willa. Despite many being unable to read the emotion or behavior of Gloria’s face and body, Willa has adopted the ability to not only notice the change in her niece’s body language, but figure out what each change means. Aside from their nearly telepathic relationship, the two still engage closely with each other and often are seen together, if not at work.

Introduction Chapter: Take You Down The Faculty Elevator (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Take-you-down-the-faculty-elevator.1323397) (Hemlock’s Route)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)