More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zechs195 zechs195

What does Mary do?

Gives in

“What about my clothes, my stuff, my property?” I said.

“You will likely never wear clothes again. Your eventual owner may let you, that’s up to them, but I certainly will not. You have no stuff. You have no property. You are my property and every inch of you belongs to me and I forbid you to own anything.”

I looked down at my naked body and realized this was all people would see of me if what she said was true. What I had kept hidden everyday of my life until now would be on constant display. I tried to cover again but she slapped my hand and then my ass again just as hard. I yelped and rubbed my bottom again.

She chided me “You are a petgirl. A petgirl has no modesty or shame. You will not cover. That’s lesson one. I’m willing to let you ease into this but only if you follow my commands as they’re given.”

I tried to think of what I could do. I thought maybe I could try to convince my parents to change their minds but she probably wouldn’t let me if she knew that was my plan.

“Can I say goodbye to my parents?” I asked hoping she would allow it.

“No, they asked I have you gone before they get back. My crew is currently clearing the house of any signs you were ever here for their comfort. It’s part of my service to help ease their guilt.”

I was overwhelmed and defeated. I had no home even if I escaped. My friends would know what happened but no one ever went looking for anyone else so why would they for me? I was this woman’s legal property. I couldn’t fight that, as property I lost all my legal rights. I couldn’t sue. I could try to fight her for real but she had me in a leash and she could me with it.

I stepped out of the shower and stood in front of her with my hands at my side as I wiped tears from my eyes. She held the leash in her hand but it wasn’t tight. She clearly knew she had defeated me. She grabbed a towel and started to dry me off moving up and down my body. I flinched but didn’t resist.

“Good. Very good. This can be a good thing. Great even. You will never worry about human problems, you will be taken care of like I’m taking care of you now, and you will always have food. You might even like it if you give it a chance. Now as promised you can walk out of here on two legs after we’re done drying you off. Enjoy it because it might be the last time. My car is in the garage so your neighbors don’t know what’s going on. While all this is legal it can be embarrassing for families.”

“Embarrassing for families? What about me?” I shouted wet, naked, and leashed.

She dropped the towel, grabbed my shoulder, pushed me forward slightly, and smacked my ass three times rapidly. I was about to run but she held the leash firmly and I got pulled back. I rubbed my bottom again.

“I said if you were compliant I would let you use two legs, that was very generous. Believe me a simple spanking is the lowest rung of discipline I offer. If I get to some of those higher rungs you will be begging for a spanking.”

I continued to rub my bottom as the entirety of my situation continued to hit me. I didn’t even want to think about what she was threatening me with. She picked the towel back up and started to rub my stomach before moving onto my breasts. She stared into my eyes letting me know she had all the power as she massaged them to get all the moisture. She then reached between my legs with the towel and wiped the length of my slit several times. I could feel her finger pressing extra hard as she teased my already aroused lips from when I had been caught masturbating. I tried to ignore the small bit of pleasure, I took a hurried breath, as she continued to stare into me.

“It’s okay, you can enjoy it. I use a carrot as well as a stick.” She said as she moved onto behind me.

She wiped down my back before gripping both my asscheeks through the towel. I tried to not resist so she wouldn't punish me more but I wanted her to stop as they were tender from her many smacks. she even ran the length of my asscrack and touched my anus without any hesitation. She dropped the towel and held my leash in one hand while telling me to go to the van.

“This is it. Take it in if you need a moment and then we need to go.” She said.

I took a step into the hallway and looked back at my room, the slight crack of the door letting light shine through. I stared for a moment while I could feel her holding the leash in case I tried anything. I just turned and went down the stairs to the garage.

How is her trip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)