More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TFWNoGiantGF TFWNoGiantGF

What will Nora do to Blake?

Give him a good, hard stompin'!

With a couple of dangles, the young woman's eyes closed in on him, watching him squirm and flail from her sways. Even Blake's attempts to kick or wiggle free did nothing; thanks to her tight grip. Her lips gravitated closer, with a smug smirk, and a wet lick. "I might help you out... if you agree to give me a kiss."

Glasses fogged by her warm breath, the boy in black shook his head as randomly and haphazardly as ever. He squeaked, letting her words soak into him. Sure, he could smooch her now, but what would he tell... "Aria..."

As he said that, her smile turned to a frown. With no warning, Nora's pudgy fingers let go; and sent Blake's bite-sized bod plummeting down at speeds far faster than she'd lifted him. The shock of hitting her dorm room's carpeting knocked the wind from his minuscule lungs; leaving him to stare up, disoriented, panting, at the dizzying heights up her laces, up to her pants and crossed arms... eventually eclipsed by the well-worn, gum-laden, sole of her shoe.

"No-! I didn't-!" He begged, but it was too late.

It descended at blinding speeds, dust rising from the ground as the massive rubbery platform fell to the ground. It instantly compressed Blake - even with his magically-modified body, he couldn't compare against the sheer weight of the colossal bully, combined with the intense weight and pressure that Nora was forcing on him from above.

Nora spat at the ground. "Tch - then you can kiss my shoe, loser!"

But when she lifted her shoe, he remained in place; stuck, glued into the pinkish gum. Thanks to the cushioning of the floor below and the magical protection over him, he survived - if majorly dazzled and breathless. "Gah - no, we can --"

*STOMP* - the sneaker fell again, grinding and kneading in place. With the toe of her shoe, then the heel, she pounded the miniature boy to very little but a dark stain on the ground. Her constant scraping and wiping made his body flip all over; so his face was pressed to the floor, then into the bottom of the shoe, then right into the floor. He coughed up grimy sediments, trying to wipe his face free of them; but the gum at the bottom of the humongous footwear coated every one of his limbs, making it impossible for him to move.

Nora sat down, beginning to wipe one shoe on another. It detached the gum, with the minuscule mage clinging to it; only for it to end up smushed flat into her opposing shoe, crushing him in new and uncomfortable positions. From one to another, she wiped and squished him between both feet, focussing all of her muscles on keeping him in place. "Hah - just try and dig your way outta this mess, little weirdo!"

He could barely pull himself forward, even in the brief pause she gave to the grinding. Huffing, puffing, and panting, he struggled to leave the grasp of the waffle-iron-like print below; only barely making it to the light before she STOMPed once more.

"Too slow~" Nora teased, her voice muffled by yet more squishes.

How will Blake get free?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)