More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

The prank war is between boys vs. boys, girls vs. girls, or boys vs. girls?

Girls vs. Boys (Girls POV)

As everyone unpacked, there's a meeting in the central building of the camp. There, Main Counselor Griffin, an attractive 30 years blonde, gives a speech about loving nature and responsability dealing with it. Since is a very hot day, you and another girls decided to walk around the camp.

Finally, after some short walk, all of you reach the campsite lake. the cold water of the lake seems so refreshing to calm the hot tempreatures that everyone was suffering. But the problem was that you and the girls didnt bring their swimsuits. One girl suggested skinny dipping, and since you didn't seen anyone close to the position of the group, you and the other girls accepted the idea.

Soon, everyone was on their birthday suit running to the lake, and for that nobody notices a group of boys that were near to the group position. They steal all of the girls clothes, leaving the place. Minutes later, you and the girls come out of the lake, only to find out that your clothes were stolen. Desesperate, all of you run to the camp, covering your naked bodies with your hands.

You manage to return to the huts without beign seen naked or not?

You manage to return to the huts without beign seen naked or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)