More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.M Mr.M

Who are you going to use your power on?

Girls from your school

The first girls that come to mind are: Luna, Ava, Emily, Ellie, Lily, Kaylee, and Grace

Luna is a goth girl with pale white skin, black lipstick on, dark eyeshadow on, black painted fingernails, black long hair, blue eyes, D cup breasts, and a perfect round ass. She is also your crush.

Ava is a goth girl with pale white skin, dark red dyed hair, wears abundant amounts of makeup on. She has a beautiful looking face, amber eyes, B cup breasts, and a absolutely huge ass. Ava always wear clothes that emphasize her big butt. She is Luna's best friend.

Emily has tan skin, red hair, does not wear makeup, Hazel eyes, has C cup breasts, and a decent ass. She is really smart with A's in all her classes and is on the chess team.

Ellie has somewhat tan skin, long brunette hair, green eyes, wears a lot of makeup, big pair of breasts, and a round jiggly ass. She is Miss Popular at your school, but is a total bitch who bullies everyone even her friends.

Lily is short about 5'2, wears small amounts of makeup, blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders, brown eyes, nice figure, Firm large breasts, a nice tight round ass, and a very cute face. She is one of the nicest people in your school and has a outgoing and friendly personality.

Kaylee is a lovely African American girl who has short brown hair, gray eyes, does not wear makeup, an athletic build, toned abs, firm thighs, firm C cup breasts, and a firm ass. Kaylee is another nice person in your school. She is the number one player on the track team and excercises everyday to keep her body in top shape.

Grace is an jamaican girl with long black hair, does not wear makeup, she has a cute face, blue eyes, massive breasts, and a firm ass. Grace has a heavy jamaican accent and gives everyone a warm smile. She is also on the academic team

Who do you possess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)