More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ankoino Ankoino

What world do you want to create?

Girls With Tattoos/Piercings/Dyed Hair-Asking For It-Varied

Girls With "Tarnished" Bodies:

Girls with any tattoos, piercings, or hair dyed unnatural colors are all fair game for the protagonist. The category they fall in to will determine exactly what he can do with them.

Asking For It:

The protagonist was raised in a very sheltered, controlled environment where he was raised to believe women who "tarnish" their natural bodies are various types of trashy sluts and free to be abused by men. Girls with tattoos are considered nymphomaniacs to be used as sexual objects, the more tattoos they have the more of a nymphomaniac they are. Girls with piercings are asking for any pierced body part to be used. Girls with unnatural colored hair are teasing meat that need to be fucked and violated until they either stop teasing men or accept their role. All of these preconceptions will be shaped into reality around him.

Girls Reactions-Varies:

The different girls will react differently based on which category (or categories) they fall in to. Girls with piercings will allow the protagonist to use any pierced body part without resistance, treating it as an annoyance at worst, but the rest of their body is off limits. Girls with dyed hair will act normally, resisting and hating any actions. Girls with tattoos vary based on how much of their skin is covered in ink. The more tattoos they have the more willing they are to do whatever you want and vice versa. For instance a girl with a single small tattoos might reluctantly give you a handjob while a tattoo model would eagerly let you gangbang her in public.

These reactions combine for girls who fall into multiple categories. For example a girl with dyed hair and lots of tattoos might put up a fight but secretly love that you're her.

Everyone Else's Reaction-Understanding:

While others may not agree with your judgement of women or the things you do to them, they'll write them off as an understandable difference of opinion. As such anything you do within your guidelines will be treated as legal, ethical, and at worst rude.

Where Does The Story Start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)