More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FreezeAntix FreezeAntix

How does She end up naked

Girls' Night

The night had been a wonderful. It was just what she wanted. Just what she needed. Her work week at the university had been a long one and she really needed some time to wind down. When her middle daughter Mandy called that afternoon inviting her for a girls' night out for that evening she was over joyed and accepted the invite without any hesitation. Her daughters never invited her for anything so she'll take whatever she could get. Eve was also back in town from the Air Academy so the timing for the outing was perfect.

Vanessa had met her girls at a fancy downtown restaurant. She brought out a new deep red cocktail dress for the evening that had been a gift from Mandy, it was a dress that she designed special for Vanessa. The dress was a bit low cut and showed off Vanessa's chest more than she liked but Mandy had a assured her that she looked great in it. Vanessa did still have great body despite having three adult children and a grandson. The hem of the dress stopped right at her knees, just enough to show off that she had nice legs. Her legs were sheathed in shimmering nude hose while the look was completed with a pair of strappy high-heels that were a matching color to the one-off dress. Mike had wished her a good time when she had left and requested that she come find him when she got home. Vanessa had blushed this and the fact that Mike was ogling her made her feel like she was cloud nine.

Kristen and Mandy were already at the restaurant when Vanessa arrived. Both her girls were dressed in nice dresses as well. Mandy the dressmaker, the designer in the family was dressed in a dark plum sheath dress that hugged her body just perfectly. Fishnets and matching stilettos' completed her ensemble. The dress was a little too tight for Vanessa's tastes but Mandy was an adult and she did not want to ruin the night by saying anything. Kristen was in a black gown that was a bit more conservative and simple but still looked great on her curvy figure especially with the cut down the side that showed off her freshly waxed legs. Pricy black heels completed her look.

Not long after Vanessa was seated Eve arrived in an air blue crossed strapped gown, the hem short on the dress showing off her youngest daughter's strong legs while she walked on silver flats. She was a star soccer player at the academy. Vanessa had to say something, Even though Eve was 18 she was still her baby. She got an eye roll from her Mandy as expected. The dress was also made by Mandy just for Eve.

"I'm just saying it could be just a little longer..." Vanessa pointed out as the four Baxter women started to order their food.

Dinner was a pleasant event and it lasted for about two hours. Vanessa enjoyed every bit of it. Catching up with her girls and just talking about life. She drank more than she liked. The red wine was great and she did have a long week. Kristen and Mandy both threw a few glasses back as well. Eve being under twenty-one did not drink. She wasn't much of drinker since tried some beer in high school and had a bad reaction. She was a total light weight. Eve offered to drive everyone home so it gave an excuse for the three older Baxter women to drink freely.

Vanessa was pretty tipsy when dinner ended. She had to be helped out by Kristen and Mandy who were not as tipsy. She wished she chose a lower heel as she stumbled out of the resturant between her two daughters. The trio were laughing about some sort of joke as Eve pulled her car around to get them. To Vanessa's surprise Kristen had made reservations at a nearby hotel so the party could continue. If Vanessa had been sober she would have backed out and let her girls enjoy the rest of the night. Dinner was fun and it was enough for her, hotel parties were more for her girls, she was a grandmother after all. The red wine however fogged her logic and she wanted to continue the party.

Eve took them the hotel. It was a fancy one. Kristen had spend a lot of money on it. It was her first night where Ryan said he'll watch Boyd the whole night so she wanted to use her time as best as she could. They had the room until morning and it was stock with more and snacks. Eve being the only sober one made sure her dad knew were her mother was as well as updating Kyle and Ryan that her sisters were good.

"Shots, shots, shots!" Mandy chanted as she poured three little shot glasses of something purple.

"Hold on, hold on..." Kristen slurred as they all lifted their shot glasses. "Mom...this is heavy stuff are you sure..."

Vanessa took the shot before Kristen could finish. "Heck yes! This is nothing..." she slurred slamming the shot glass down. "I went to The Ohio State! we use to this all...all the time!" she cheered.

Mandy and Kristen both cheered and then took their shots. Eve rolled her eyes and nursed a coke. "Easy ladies," she warned. She shook her head, she was the only college student there and she was also the only voice reason.

"One more round!" Kristen yelled, she was really swaying on her heels.

"One round!" Vanessa echoed, her eyes were already closed and she was gripping the table.

"Shots, shots, shots!" Mandy chanted as she refilled the glasses making a mess.

"You're spilling...oh never mind," Eve said shaking her head and watching the three others take their shots.

"Wheeew!" Kristen howled and attempted to slam her shot glass back down but completely missed the table. She almost fell too but Eve caught her.

"One more, one more?" Mandy asked, she had managed to put her glass down and was eyeing the others, the bottle of purple stuff in her hands.

"Easy Mans...that's a 600 dollar bottle...." Kristen slurred balancing herself and stepping from Eve's hold.

"One! Vanessa shouted putting one figure up and slamming her glass down.

"Whoa mom, you're wasted," Eve laughed.

"No..." Vanessa shook her head and nearly fell. "One!" she laughed and then promptly fell back.

"Oh crap mom!" Mandy gasped but than laughed.

"She's out of here!" Kristen cheered and giggled looking over the table at Vanessa's form. The Baxter family matriarch was sprawled out the floor. Her dress was hiked up showing more of her nylon clad legs that she would show and one of her heels had fallen off. Her eyes were closed to slits and her mouth hung up though the corner of lips were perked in a smile.

"Mom!" Eve exclaimed and knelt next to Vanessa's form.

Kristen stumbled over and dropped down next to Eve, "Out like a..." she said before she slumped down next to Vanessa.

"Kristen!" Eve blurted.

"She's out!" Mandy cheered as she poured herself another shot. "The moms are out...you want a shot?" she asked and down her shot easily. She as was starting to feel it but Mandy was use the hard liquor thanks to the fashion functions she attended.

Eve checked on her older sister and mother. They were both out but fine. She stood and took the bottle from Mandy just as she poured another shot. "Holy crap Mandy, this is 150 proof!" Its stronger than rubbing ."

"It's smooth though..." Mandy smiled and gun fingered her younger sister.

"I think that's enough," Eve said putting the bottle aside.

"Such a party pooper...are you this boring on the army?" Mandy asked as she ambled over to nearby lounger and plopped down. The room was spinning a bit but she felt fine. She sighed happily as she kicked off her heels.

"I'm in the air not the army," Eve corrected and looked over at Kristen and Vanessa were still out but at least stirred. Kristen even started snoring. Eve couldn't help but grin as she sounded like her father.

"Same thing..." Mandy yawned and leaned back against the lounger it was really soft.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)