More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

What world do you want to create?

Girlfriends/Wifes - Claiming - Submitting/Blaming/Normal

Girlfriends/Wifes:

Your power is over every girlfriend or wife in the world, as long as she is 18+. It doesn't matter if she is dating 1 guy, 5 guys on the side, another girl or even dating her imaginary boyfriend 'from another city'.

As long as the girl is generally considered a 'girlfriend' or his wife - aka in a relationship, not 'oh me and the girlfriends are going out for drinks' - she is under your power.

If a girl breaks up, or is broken up with, all influence you had over her immediately ends until she gets into a new relationship and becomes a girlfriend again.

If a married woman is cheating on her husband and has a lover, then she is that lovers girlfriend and her husbands wife and this subjects her to your power twice! Same with a girl dating 3 guys at once, putting her under your power three times.


Claiming:

You may claim anything a girlfriend has to offer. From a friendly hug to a 24 hour anal session, nothing is off limits. And once you have had it, it is yours alone.

What that means is, that if you do something to a girl - let's say for this example you kiss her - then you now claimed her kisses. Since her kisses are yours, she no longer may kiss her boyfriend, ever. She may still do anything else to him, but the things that you have claimed are off the table!

If you claim something new, aka you do it with her for the first time, she will always willingly partake in it and do exactly what you asked.

If you wish to take your claimed action again at a later point in time, then her relationship will be the standard. Basically, she will only do with you, what she would normally, without you existing, also do with her boyfriend. It will also be held up against his position. Girls can not lie about this to you.

For example: You claim a girls anus and fuck her ass. 2 days later you come back for another round. The girl will now consider her boyfriends behavior. If she decides that she would be down for anal with him, then she will offer you her asshole for another round. If the boyfriend had behaved badly or the relationship was not very well, she might refuse you.

Note that, if she would theoretically be open to having anal with her boyfriend, but does not want to have anal with you, then your power makes it impossible for her to deny you, as she must be open about her offerings. Claiming blow jobs from a gold digging trophy wife will make her suck you every time since she knows that if she were to refuse the 'money bags' she had married, he might kick her out of the engagement. This includes right in front of him, even if it were to hinder her original goals.

If a girl is dating multiple men, you must state which relationship you are claiming things from. If in the example above, the girl had a second lover on the site, you may claim her anus a second time, and it would still be a 'first' since its the first claim in THAT relationship.

If you yourself onto a girl to do something you had previously claimed, that she doesn't let you do this time, she will react like she would if her boyfriend/husband were to try to her to do it. After the act, she will blame her boyfriend for it completely, and depending on how bad it was, might break up with him. (This may not happen after the first claim as that is simply 'establishing what is claimed' and wont be blamed on anyone).

Girls can not stop themselves from answering if you ask them whom all they are dating at the moment.

If a relationship ends in any way, you will lose all access to the claimed things of that relationship. The girl will not put any actions you took on you, but attribute them to the man she was in a relationship with.


How to claim:

You can claim by using words or actions.

To claim things by word, you may for example state: "I am claiming cumming in your pussy". Which will immediately take hold. Please note that this constitutes the end of your claim and if you wish to actually do it, that will be the 'second claim' which will be weighed against the relationship.

To have the secured obedience of the first claim, you may order her into position after declaring "I am establishing a claim." Which is the indicator of an 'action claim'.

To, in this example, establish the claim to cum in her pussy, you may state your establishing claim, and then order her to strip naked and spread her legs for you until you tell her you are done.

You might alternatively just state your establishing a claim and then strip her forcefully as she will not stop you from doing anything. Please note that if you are establishing a claim and then do something you had already claimed perviously, then the girl and anyone who might have witnessed it will instinctually realize that you have just the girl and will act accordingly.

The 'claiming action' ends as soon as you have not made physical contact with her for more than 1 minute.


What exactly is claimed by an act:

This initially depends on the girls interpretation of what you do to her. Should you claim by using words, then everything she relates or considers to be covered by your statement is claimed. If you say "I am claiming your tits" then this could just mean 'titfucks are now only for you' for one girl, 'Any direct contact with my boobs has just been claimed' by the next, and 'my boyfriend may not even look down at my chest anymore, regardless of context' by the last.

Whatever they initially consider to be claimed by what you say.

You have up to 1 minute after your claim has been made to edit it. So in the example of claiming a girls tits, you might move in and fondle them (since she is fine with it now), and then add "Your tits are claimed inside this public mall" which leaves them unclaimed anywhere else. (You may 'first claim' them again at other places, too).

If you do an 'action claim' then your initial statement of the claim consists of whatever the girl you just claimed considered part of your action.
If you bend her over and fuck her from behind, then it depends on what she thought while you did it. If her first, initial thought was for some reason "Oh this guy is taking me while I am half bend over at 5:56pm" then you have only claimed the right to fuck her at exactly this time in this pose. Though since a thought like that is VERY unlikely and unrealistic, she would probably think more like "Oh he is fucking me" or maybe if youre lucky "Oh he is fucking me from behind". Depending on which of the two she thought, you claimed either all sex, or all sex from the back. If her thought didn't specify her pussy, you might have just claimed all sex with her.

After the action ended, in the 1 minute in which you are not touching her to clarify the end of the establishment of a claim, you might clarify with words. If you wish, you can state that "I only claimed your pussy" or even "I only claimed to cum in your pussy after fucking you at exactly this point in time".


Reaction: Submitting/Normal

During the first claiming of any action, the girl acts almost robotically obedient. She will not show emotions and simply do as she is told/made to do. This is not sex/sexual to her, after all, but only an establishment of what sexual act you are claiming. She wouldn't react more than if she read it in a detailed text message informing her about what you claimed either.

During further actions later on, she reacts like she would to her boyfriend.

Other people seeing her do a claimed act will put it exclusively on the boyfriend/husband. If you fuck a girl in a police station, then they very well might just arrest the boyfriend for this for public indecency.

The husbands reaction is depending on what is asked. He will be understanding about not getting to have his girlfriends parts for himself. He will see it like a medical condition. For example, if your girlfriend were to be in an accident and have scars and pain in her boobs, then her boyfriend would not try to touch or play with her boobs anymore, obviously. So why would he play with them when they are claimed?

Further, if he sees you claim his girlfriend, he will consider that to be just how it is. He is fully conscious of it being another man doing his girl, and he will not substitute himself in there mentally like others might, but he wont blame either of you. It just is how it is. He will not like it though, since just because he cant stop or change it, someone else is still doing his girl.

Lastly, he is not into the relationship. If you claim everything about a girl, and keep the girl too distant from her boyfriend (by claiming their dates and spend time together as well maybe), then he would probably break up with her sooner or later.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)