More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adstyle22 adstyle22

Which act would you like to see?

Ginny's "perfume"

Hermione's POV

Every bit of this is exciting, and I'm not just talking about the task of the day. Reading through every letter of congratulations and good wishes from family and friends, that's just another jewel in the crown. Other jewels ranged from getting the ring engraved with our soon-to-be married initials.

Oh, and what about the booking of the venue, that required a nice trip and day out in Edinburgh. The booking of the engagement party, with a traditional Chinese theme. And even though I despise most of them, I surprised myself by revealing the news to all publication outlets, and enjoyed it too.

I simply can't believe, nor contain my excitement for very long, over the fact that I'm marrying Cho Chang. It's like everyday my happiness is on overdrive. Cho is better at, hiding it is the wrong word...toning it down. Make no mistake, she's as happy as me if not more, because she proposed and I accepted.

"Flitwick won't be able to attend the engagement party, it falls on a Goblin holiday festival and he's expected to be at a celebratory feast, hosted by Gringotts" Cho informs me, folding the particular letter closed.

"Oh dear. Oh, I should've accounted for that." I can be so thoughtless sometimes. "Of course, the commemorative day of remembrance for all Goblin conflicts, and I'm trying to highjack it."

Cho tutted and softly flicks me wrist, her normal kind-hearted telling off. "Get real Mee, you hardly booked that day to spite them. You only just realised that significance, and Flitwick was aware of that. He did write on to congratulate us and vowed to attend our wedding ceremony. He feels bad that he can't be at the party."

I don't feel completely better about it, but she's right, like she is most of the time. We shouldn't both be beating ourselves up over a party. The party meant nothing compared to the day of matrimony itself.

"Okay. I'll still write him back and apologise for my poor consideration though" I then switch the topic onto the writer of the letter in my hands. "Andromeda says receiving the invitation made her cry happy tears. She wishes us happiness eternally, and has confirmed she'll be attending the party. She signed off with Teddy's name too."

"Aw, bless her. And Teddy. Can't wait to see his dimply cheeks in a dapper looking suit" Cho cooed.

"Something tells me Andy will have him attend in robes. He detests tight clothing, and all the little fiddly stuff like the buttons on his cuff" I replied conversationally.

"On reflection, I agree with that. I'd much rather him be comfortable" She admitted.

I eye up the heap of mail on her half of the table, with...you guessed it, excitement. "You've still got a tonne there to read through."

"Some of them weigh a tonne on their own" Cho has completely dismantled the next letter, because the layers of parchment inside got lodged. "I'll update you when I can, this'll take some time."

I giggle and proceed to sift to the next letter on my pile.

Huh? "Why has Ginny mailed us?" We're going to the Burrow later, we messaged Molly and Arthur first thing this morning.

"I dunno" Cho was still deeply engaged with the mini-paperback of a congratulation letter.

Oh well, it's still a nice touch, unnecessary but nice. I start to read it

Hermione

Just Hermione, no mention of Cho. That's annoyed me slightly, bad start Ginny.

I'm ever so thrilled to hear your exciting news. I have to admit your acceptance of a proposal caught me by surprise, only because you've said in the past that marriage is a huge step, and a decision on that level of commitment takes many years of experiencing the good and the bad of the person who's to become your life partner. I guess Cho's good must heavily outweigh her bad.

That fell the smile from my face. Ginny's not wrong, and I like her injection of honesty. Good friends get the privilege to speak open-heartedly. I do still believe what I said years ago. But that's the thing, it was years ago. I hadn't met Cho properly. And I never said you couldn't get a deep scope of somebody's good and bad in a shorter period of time.

I doubt Ginny was implying anything negative, just speaking honestly that I'd surprised her. So I read on.

Cho surprised me too. Because for her this kinda logistically messing up both of your work schedules. I share a profession with Cho, which is why I feel I have to mention it. She's already touring the entire British Isles for nine months a year, with barely a fortnight each month where she can be at home with you. You also have a schedule that could kill lesser people of exhaustion. Due to changes of policy within the sport, Cho can't take significant time away from team commitments without receiving major pay reductions. So she knows financially the wedding won't be very much supported, despite your own decent wage. She must've taken that into consideration obviously, she's a responsible girl who usually figures things out.

Okay. Despite how much she tried to disguise it, Ginny was definitely taking some kind of disapproving stance there. She's just concerned we're not just acting like it's a fairytale, and that we're taking the wider picture into consideration.

But we have. The engagement party is the only event that doesn't take place during off-season. That's one night, where we can host the party for free in one her parents estates. And she forgets I've got more money than I know what to do with in reserve, for all my efforts during the war.

She'll probably say that it's traditionally the responsibility of the proposer to finance the wedding. In her eyes, Cho is taking liberties on that front. But I offered it, she didn't once ask for it. She actually refused it until I happily convinced her. She's using it sparingly, after her own wealth is depleted.

So Ginny can't say we're not financially or logistically ready for this wedding. I'll be letting her know about that later.

Anyway, I'm just writing really to congratulate you. I would do so personally of course but I had a night game last night so I'll be sleeping throughout the majority of the day. If you really want to talk though, feel free to knock my bedroom door down whenever you feel like it. I promise I won't be grouchy.

That puts the smile back on my face. She definitely will be pretty grumpy if I did that. But I'm considerate of people's needs, so I definitely won't be storming her room. At least her congratulations letter makes sense now.

If I don't see you later, make sure you come by in the week or I'll send Bat-Bogeys with the next letter. You've been warned.

Love you lots

I guess I've got no other choice than to go. I could defuse her little bogey bomb, if she actually follows up with that threat. She'd do it to anybody else, but she would think her threat alone would be enough to work on me without the action. It wasn't, and neither was the action itself.

She didn't need to threaten me to get me to hang out with her. Speaking to Ginny about this was yet another thing I'm excited about. And if she has the same perfume on as the one she clearly had when writing this letter, I'll be asking where I can get it.

Cho has finished her letter and sees me sniffing at the parchment. "What's that you're smelling?"

"Ginny's perfume" I answer simply, still sniffing away.

Cho rolls her eyes. "Okay. Well, that hefty message was from Penelope and Percy. There's an awful lot of babbling about when, how and why they felt we were made to be together. And then some detailed predictions of our future together as wife and wife. Kind of sweet in their own way, but Merlin they really overdid it."

I'm a little breathless over this perfume still. I wasn't fully listening to Cho just then. Maybe I will just pop up to see Ginny later, get the name of, and place that sells, this lovely scent. "Mmm, so lovely."

Cho's a little irritated now. "It's not that great, personally I think her fragrances are incredibly overbearing."

"Come have a smell Cho, it's amazing."

"No thanks. Have it all to yourself" Cho returns. "Didn't she have a game last night, why's she got perfume on to write a letter anyway?"

Hmm? Yeah, that's kind of...unusual. But if I could have this scent on me everyday for the rest of my life, I'd do it. So it's easy to see why Ginny would too.

It's unlike any perfume I've ever smelt before. It's not flowery. It's not sharp on the nose. It doesn't get stuck in your lungs. It's a warmish kind of sweetness, of which the aroma itself I can't quite place. I think the smell of ocean comes closest, but warmer.

You know...it's kind of...turning me on. Like very much. I'm good itching down below. "Hey Cho, I'm getting so excited now. Can we..."

Cho looks up from yet another letter, and sees my flushed face. Alongside my words, she knows pretty quickly what I'm asking for. "Oh, err really? Are you sure...you wanna...now?"

"Right now" I reply, sweeping the table clear and showering the floor with mail.

Cho's caught off guard, as you might expect. "Merlin...sure, I'd love to...but we've got a busy morning...busy day...places to be."

"Just a quick one" I get to my feet and capture her hand, lightly tugging. "Come on love, just one."

Cho couldn't resist me, she's never been able to when I get in a mood like I'm in currently, couldn't ever say no to me when I ask her so nicely. "Alright Mee, alright. Just wait upstairs for me, I've got a couple things to do. But I'll be up in a minute, one minute."

Alright. I can wait one minute. I can get myself warmed up in that time. With this scented letter in my hands, I might even cum before she joins me.

I sprint for our bedroom, throw the door open and leap onto the bed. I start fiddling on my clit the moment I land, shoving my fingers down the front of my tight bottoms and knickers. I bring the letter to my nose once more...ahhh, that's really bloody good.

I'm stripping everything off without a care in the world. And all the while I'm picturing something, about someone I shouldn't be thinking about at a time like this. I'm at the Burrow, and I'm heading up the stairs. I'm alone, and the only thing I'm aware of is that smell of Ginny, only a hundred times more enticing.

I don't knock on the door of her bedroom, I just reach for the handle and test it. It opens up, and I enter into an invisible wall. A wall of hot, thick air absolutely invading the nose with delightfulness. I feel my vision self shudder and nearly collapse, but I manage to stay up. I cross the room to the bed, where Ginny is sleeping.

I don't call her name. I don't shake her awake. I don't try to wake her up in any way. I just peel back her bed cover, revealing her naked back and backside, and slide myself in behind her. I get in bed with a naked woman, a friend, instead of my lovely devoted wife.

And I pleasure that woman. She pleasures me. And there's nothing else on our minds except pleasure.

Like I predicted, I make myself orgasm within thirty seconds. But I don't stop...I keep touching myself, keep grinding. Keep thinking of a woman who I'm not marrying, shamelessly. Until the one I am marrying turns up, and starts undressing.

"Started without me. How dare you?" She teased, kissing up my legs. "Let me taste your good work."

With her lips on my womanhood, I finally give my full attention to my fiancée. I suddenly can't remember what I was masturbating to, it must have been sheer hard work indeed. What an orgasm it was.

Does Hermione's vision come to pass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)