More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by adstyle22 adstyle22

Does Hermione's vision come to pass?

The Trip Upstairs

Cho's POV

After we showered for the second time today, we decided to leave the rest of the mail for when we got back. The quickie became an hourie before Hermione finally felt sated. The new passion must come from the fact we're soon to be married, she's been completely hyper since my proposal.

This latest one was the most random and spontaneous one, but pfft...what do I care? I'm getting sex when I least expect it now. I'm being spoiled rotten. And in turn I spoil her, with more than just sex. I'll buy her a giant pretzel in Diagon Alley later, for sure.

She's decided to carry that letter around though. The scented one from Ginny. She says she wants to use it for reference when she speaks to the redhead later. Even though Hermione has photographic memory regarding written words, she thinks she'll forget a couple of paragraphs of Ginny's uncomplicated writing.

Whatever pleases her, but don't think I'll let Ginny steal her away for the evening. We're popping round for tea, dinner and to socialise with guaranteed wedding guests and friends. I won't do that without Hermione. I'd feel like a parent who's daughters just come round her friends house. The parents all sit down and be civil downstairs whilst the kids are doing their thing upstairs.

She keeps sniffing at the letter every now and then. I notice her smile afterwards. Merlin, I'll get her the damn perfume myself, and then maybe sniffing letters will no longer be a thing. It's only perfume.

"Are you ready yet?" I enter our bedroom and see her redressed after her shower. She's spruced up good, I'm a little taken aback at first. "Wow. Yeah, you're ready alright."

Hermione sucks on her glossy pink lips before raising an eyebrow at me. "You're not going to be just a little bit more glamorous than that?"

She gestures at my very nice jeggings and sleeveless blouse, thank you very much. "Well I dress for the actual occasion, I hope you are going to wear a bib over that petticoat dress when you're dining on Molly's casserole?"

Her face turns stony and unappreciative of my comment. "Excuse me for wanting to express myself, I'll make sure to wear boring clothes to display my happiness next time."

She's up and gone into the en-suite before I can open my mouth to apologise. Oh Merlin, well done Cho. Great timing to put Hermione in a bad mood. I sigh and sidle up to the closed door. "Mee? Come on, I was just joking. You look wonderful love, really."

I heard a couple of slams of the toilet lid, and she's running water from the sink. She's about to wash all that make-up, against her own wishes, just to make me look like an arsehole.

"Mee, don't wash it all away. I'm sorry, okay. Wear the dress, it looks wonderful on you. Truly, I only dressed like this so that I would have no chance of outshining you, my love. Not that I ever can, even if we swapped looks you'd still look miles better than me."

I heard her taking a breath. Then the tap shut off, and I can breathe again myself. "I'm sorry Mee."

The door opens and she's there in front of me, stunning as usual. She lightly hangs off the top of the door frame. "I'm sorry too. I overreacted. I just...want to look beautiful...for you."

I shake my head in utter disbelief. "You never stop looking beautiful to me. I love you." I rush her for a taste of those succulent pink lips. It's a makeup kiss, with a bit of sauciness to assure her that she's utterly gorgeous. When we pull back there's a smile on both our faces.

"As I was saying, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go"


Ten minutes later, Hermione's POV

We apparate before the boundary of the Burrows wards, finding our feet easily. Our hands stay conjoined even though the process is over. We then pass through the reeds and onto the lush green grass of the lawn.

We don't get another two steps before a jubilant Molly charges out the house at us. "Oh, here they are! The women of the moment! How are you my loves?!"

"Over the moon Molly" I answer her, leaving Cho's hand vacant for the first time so I could properly embrace the woman I consider a second mother, and whom considers me a second daughter. "How are you Molly?"

"Absolutely ecstatic for you, the pair of you!" She pulls back so she can offer the same hug deal to Cho. "Congratulations sweetheart, I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you Mrs Weasley. It's lovely of you to let us stay for dinner, we've been looking forward to it" Cho smiled widely, finding Molly's own beam severely infectious, as a lot of people do when they're in the presence of a jovial Molly. An angry Molly, well the only smiles you can put on a face would be with permanent marker.

"No need to thank me for that, it's a celebration! Finally you two are getting married! I'm so happy for you!"

"Yes Molly" I tease kindly. "You've told us that three times already."

Arthur advances at a more leisurely pace, but with an equally buoyant smile as his wife. "It's great to finally see you two, there's been a lot of happy faces around here since we heard your news, and they're all dying to see you."

"We couldn't wait either. We were busting a gut to share this with you all" I reply.

"I'm still getting over the fact she said yes" Cho added on the end. "I'm half-expecting to wake up and realise it's all been a dream."

"Not a chance" Harry says before he's even visible in front of us. "This one has dreamt of walking up the aisle to you since the end of sixth year."

I crush my bestest male friend in a tight and gleeful hug, of which he returns happily. "Hey Harry"

"Heya Mione. Any chance you're holding out for a best man?" He enquired.

"Sorry, it's maid-of-honour all the way for me. Cho might, but I think she's got someone else in mind" I respond, swapping a look with Cho.

"Sorry Harry, maid-of-honour for me too. But I don't think it would matter if you were or weren't a best man, you were always going to be on the front row."

"Ah nuts" He grimaced, though I can tell it's fake. "I thought I'd get a back seat at the ceremony. Now everybody will see the great Harry Potter cry like a baby."

I thump him lightly just as he steps up to shake Cho's hand. "You done good, you done real good. If you'd have held of the proposal for longer, I might've needed to stage an intervention. You will never find anyone better than Hermione, and now I know you know that."

"I've always known" Cho replied warmly and sincerely. "It was just a matter of me trying to be the best thing for her. I finally took the gamble."

"Oh Cho, there's never been anyone close to you. I've thought of nobody else since starting off on this journey with you" I tell her with tears in my eyes. But I also have a bad taste in my mouth, that'll be because for some reason...I don't think that last part was completely the truth.

Everyone started moving into the house. I shared hugs and offers of congratulations with Luna, George, Bill, Fleur and Angelina. We got through our explanation of how the proposal happened, and how Cho knew it was time to pop the question. We're both smiling from ear to ear, and basking in joy.

Until I shift against Cho's side and feel the edge of parchment against my wrist. I lift my head from it's resting place on Cho's shoulder, and slide the letter out of my pocket and into my hand. Cho watches me, and I can tell she doesn't approve of what I'm about to do, but she's not denying me.

I pull myself out of her arms and onto my feet, the others notice me and break off from their conversations to watch me walk away. "Hermione, where you off to?" George is the one to ask.

"I...promised Ginny I'd pop up and see her...to thank her for her letter earlier. I know she's probably tired so I hopefully won't be too long" I tell them, feeling like I'm lying even though I'm technically not. Ginny didn't exactly say I had to go wake her up, in fact she expected to see me during the week.

I couldn't come to her home and celebrate without at least popping my head in and saying hello. It's manners.

I disappear around the door, and for the first time since earlier in the day, I bury my nose in the perfume-scented parchment. There's the smell of Ginny, attacking my senses and my mind. Like a .

The travel between the living room and Ginny's door was a blur for me. I don't know if I ran, or lost track of my time awareness. I just know I'm here, and I'm nervous for what happens after I open that door.

And I'm horny.

As if anticipating that I'm here, the door opens inwards by itself. The bed and open room in front of me was devoid of any sign Ginny was there, except for the sheets that were tossed aside. Even so, I enter the room slowly but surely.

Bam! A wall of pure Ginny fragrance. I stopped breathing oxygen, so that I could live and breathe on Ginny's scent alone. Hot. Moist. Sweet. And salty. Traces of sweat, and body odour, but you'd expect a little bit of that. Ginny no doubt worked up a sweat the night before during her game, and jumped into bed absolutely knackered. It was only slightly detectable underneath the glorious sweet scent.

I get on my knees before the foot of the bed, sniffing at the covers where Ginny had obviously been laying. Finding a concentrated section of pure delight, I then bury my face in that spot. Breathing in. Losing my mind to the smell.

I then feel a tap on my back and I spin around. I'm not shocked by anything I see. Not the sudden appearance of Ginny. Not her gorgeous nakedness. Not her long, semi-erect cock loosely reaching out to my face, that apparently was at the perfect height to reach my mouth comfortably.

"Hey Hermione, thanks for dropping by. Did you like my little sample?" Ginny speaks softly.

I nod immediately, probably looking like I've lost 150 points on my IQ within the space of a second.

"Do you like my cock?"

I nod again, quicker this time.

"Are you going to suck on it for me?"

I nod.

"Does Cho know you're up here?"

I have to use words on this question. "Yes. She thinks I'm here to talk about your letter, and to...to get the name of that perfume you sent me."

"So nobody will think twice of you being up here for a while?"

I shake my head this time, and she chuckled in victory. "Excellent. We still have to be quiet though, can you be quiet for me?"

"Yes."

"Want to know a secret?"

I nod, slowly on this occasion due to mild confusion over where she was going with it.

"That gift I sent you with the letter, it's not perfume"

I blink and try to understand what she means. It was a little bit difficult to think with a cloudy mind.

"Take a sniff of my pussy, you'll recognise what I'm talking about then"

I lean forward with my face, not bothering to move the cock out the way with my hand, I allow my face to brush against her hardening shaft. Finally I get to her womanhood, and I take a deep sniff.

Oh. My. Word. It's that scent, but a thousand times stronger than anything I've ever smelt in my life. I know what it is now. In relation to the cock, plus the strength of the scent and its effects, I know it's a major depository of pheromones. Pheromones designed to increase sexual desire in those who smell it and clouds judgement and conscience. It was what's colloquially referred to as musk.

It was Ginny's musk. Sweet, warm musk. Heavenly musk. And I wanted more of it.

"Nah ah" Ginny tells me off for licking at her pussy. "I don't have this hard great thing for nothing. I asked you to suck on it didn't I?"

I nod in agreement and draw my face back down the length of her cock until my lips brush over her tip. I slowly open my mouth around the bulbous head until my lips stop stretching and close around the entire bulb of her hard cock.

"This is going to be...great" Ginny says openly before she grabs my head and thrusts into my mouth.

__

Cho's POV

Molly's casserole was nearly ready, and that means that Hermione's been gone for way longer than she estimated. It's just typical of Ginny to think about herself, even when an occasion has nothing whatsoever to do with her. If she wants to talk Hermione to for twenty minutes, whilst the crowd and her fiancée mingle down here, it's what she'll do. She makes compromises for noone.

I was content to wait... alright not content, but willing to wait until they realised they were chinwagging too long, and come down in time for dinner. But I know that's not going to stop Ginny, they'd miss dinner completely if Ginny wanted.

"You best go up and get them Cho, I think they've lost track of time up there?" Arthur suggested, eyeing and the casserole dish Molly was levitating from the oven to the table.

"Yeah, that sounds about right for those two" I respond, do everything in my power to make it seem light-hearted. "I'll go and get them."

I leave the table, vaguely noticing George and Harry debating the subject between them over whether it was inconsideration or overexcitement. I can answer that definitively, with Ginny it's intentionally inconsiderate. She knows this irritates me more than anyone else. She just can't leave it alone.

I stomp up the stairs, a tactic I use so that if they (or rather Hermione) hears the steps, it'll jog her memory. No luck on that sadly as I finally reach the landing of Ginny's floor.

And that's when I hear heavy breathing and moaning. For a heartthrobbing moment I thought Hermione might be crying. I don't immediately jump and go to her, seeing as logically they're just happy tears. She gets emotional very easily over important news, particularly amongst girls in general.

But I listen for a second longer and realise it's not waterworks. And as my brain interprets it, my heart goes from throbbing to stopping. She was making similar noises earlier today...when she was with me. There's only one thing this could be.

The doors slightly ajar and I barely have the strength to nudge it open. The first thing I know when it's open wide is a wave of intense heat and aroma, like a soft version of a gas attack. I and hock on the thick air, and it makes me stagger over the threshold.

Then I see them. And I nearly collapse for two reasons, the air a very distant second to the sheer gutting I feel when I see a naked Hermione and Ginny sexually going at each other passionately. The former was sitting in Ginny's lap, legs wrapped around the latter who buries her face in the side of Hermione's neck.

My fiancée bounces in a fluid and consistent pattern, on top of a large penis piercing through her vagina. I can see Ginny getting her hands and fingers lost in Hermione's backside, using them to hoist and drop the brunette every few bounces or so.

Hermione is moaning her head off and lungs out. But when she starts getting louder I hear Ginny calmly quieting her. "Shhh, I said quiet, we don't want to be heard. Shhh."

Even though I can see by Hermione's face that she's climaxing very powerfully, she somehow manages to obey Ginny and keep the volume of her cries down. Without magic, that ought to be an impossible feat.

By now the air feels like it's me out, my vision begins to grow blurry as I finally meet the floor with an ungraceful flop. I can still just about see Ginny pick up the momentum where Hermione left off with quick powerful stabs, in a few seconds she's cumming too. Cumming inside Hermione, who's impaled on her pole to the base.

The rivers and streams of cum that seep down Ginny's thighs is the last thing I register before I lost consciousness.

_- - - - - -

Ginny's POV_

I savour it all. My flawless plan couldn't have worked any more perfectly. This musk is absolute stardust. No wonder it's buried right down deep in the black market. I had to have it imported, because there's not a chance of me getting to those criminal underground channels in the UK.

So it's not just your average male bodily secretion, it does things to perfection that aphrodisiacs and love potions could only barely simulate. It's an imperio, confundus and obliviate all wrapped together. Unlike amortentia, the target doesn't act out of character, or without logic. It just temporarily remaps their minds.

It changes your attractions to people. It changes your moral code. It deliberately makes you not think about what you are doing. It makes you obediant to the owner of the musk. And to people you don't want it to work on, it'll render them . Then when it's all over and done with, it takes away the memories of the entire process from whoever the musk affects.

I didn't realise the full effectiveness of the musk when I bought, I didn't believe it would work as easily as it did. I really wasn't expecting Hermione to be coaxed up to my room, even with the implied invitation.

When I heard someone heading up here I thought it was my mum coming to get me for dinner, she was always going to wake me up for that. I was rushing to get some clothes before she let herself in, disappointed that my plan never worked.

Then what happened, happened. I look at my bed now, and see a naked and dozing Hermione, sprawled on her front with her arse high. My cum trickling down from the hole I invaded. I can't truly believe that just happened.

And now I look to the floor where a clothed Cho is sprawled on her back. I vaguely registered my door open and a presence standing there, but I would've put on a deliberate show if I'd had the awareness. I think the show she got was more than enough in the first place.

Though...it's a shame she won't remember it. I'm a little grateful that Hermione won't, only because she'll always be oblivious to what I'm doing. I can keep coming back for more. But I'd like Cho to feel the pain of knowing I've taken her girl for myself. With the obliviate thing, she'll go right back to thinking everything is hunky-dory. They both will.

I think I'll do this a couple more times with the musk as it is. Then I'll send Cho and Hermione all three memories from my own mond, to watch and despair over in a pensieve. I think Hermione has one of them in her office at the DMLE. They'll never survive that, and once they're separated I can move in on Hermione officially.

She will detest me at that stage, but that's a hurdle I'll jump in the future. Right now I need to get Hermione cleaned up, and dressed. Get Cho out of the room and onto the landing. They'll then both be woken up. I'll explain to Hermione that she came to talk to me, but fell asleep on the bed during whilst I was in the loo.

Cho will hopefully assume she'd fallen over and knocked herself out. I don't really care to be honest. She's none-the-wiser just like Hermione. She can rationalise however much she wants, she'll only look like she's causing unnecessary drama if she acts all suspicious.

And later on this week, I'll have another go. Maybe fuck Hermione in their bed, with Cho besides us. Oh that will be swell.

Round Two

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)