More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's yours?

Gina Vespelli

Elizbet curls her shiny burgandy lips into a hungry smile. "You are?"

"Gina Vespelli."

"Ah, yes, another lawyer. Your name tag is over there. Then do have a seat. You'll find the companies mission statement video to be most...informative."

As Elizbet struts off to the next candidate, you can't help but notice her very high stiletto heels. Had you known the dress code was this loose you’d have worn yours.

You grab your name tag as instructed and take a seat in a comfortable plastic chair. As the room's few remaining seats fill you look around.

The Company seems to have an insatiable desire for lawyers. You recognize three others from your graduating class. Charlotte is a buxom blond. She is nice but a bit of an airhead. Linda is a willowy brunette and an acquaintance. Gary you banged one evening, though he was drunk enough he might not remember.

You turn your attention back to the large screen as a video begins to play.

You feel oddly compelled to watch the companies history. You can’t believe how interesting the boring stream of facts is. When it finishes you are excited to be part of The Company.

Where are you headed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)