More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Sales Reaction

Gina's Pissed And Mom Ecstatic

The minute she’s out of sight I race to retrieve my tablet, making sure the footage from changing room 3 was saved automatically. Opening the file location, I see the thumbnail, clicking on it I set the tablet down so when those magnificent tits come into view. As her t-shirt rises my left fist comes up to my mouth, biting it on the first finger, muffling my sweet jesus christ look at those tits. Replay that clip five more times as I become totally obsessed with her.

The chime goes off, bring me back to reality, “Well did you have anyone in while mom was gone?” Great god’s answer to men stopping cheating, one look at her and any guy would understand the one they're with is better than her!, my cousin Gina. “Well coz?

“Actually yeah I did and in time I’ll have even made a sale!” She can’t believe what she’s hearing Moving to the cash register, not seeing anything rung in but finding the paper I wrote the transaction on. Looking up rage in her eyes “You let this Dawn!, walk out with one of the most expensive bras in stock, leaving only this piece of shit paper?”

“What we arranged that I would get the money tonight!”

“What was she a bimbo type? All ‘like’ and ‘you know’?” Rolling her eyes at me “Just wait until I tell mom you let a hundred forty dollar bra walk out with what amounts to an I.O.U.!”

Getting pissed, grabbing the paper from her “Find man repellant, if you’re so worried about seeing the money!” taking out my wallet, getting my visa card out tossing it to the counter “I’ll pay for it myself and collect it from her later!” Gina rings the purchase through as I decide to piss her off more before leaving “So who was it this time ‘Augie Doggie’ or ‘Mr. Snuffleupagus?”

Tossing my card back to me, “Get out!, the shop can’t afford the way you do business!”

“Fucking go dust something the customer’s change room are an allergists dream come true!” Grabbing my card, tablet and and jacket I make my way out. “Tell mom I call her later tonight!” Getting out of there before I did something I would later regret.

On the drive home I check up to see if Gina did some dusting, cameras 13 thru 16 were coming in crystal clear, About to turn into my place I get a call from mom. “Hello mom, what can I do for you now?”

“Gina told me about you little sale, then I received a call from Miss Amberlain, asking for the other two!” Wow and I needed to know this why “She asked if you could deliver them to her address when you went over to collect the money from her first purchase!”

“Well like you said I’m already going over to her place so why not play delivery man as well as money collector!” Backing up I drive back to the boutique to get the additional bras. As I go in Gina with feather duster just sneers at me, Mom behind the counter placing bras in a bag. “So shall I pay for them now?” My visa card in my hand, I go behind the counter hugging mom. Mom takes the card and runs it through

“So Grant make sure you collect $448.35, bring it back here and we’ll reverse the charges to your visa” Passing me the receipt to add to the one I already have. A snort breaks the silence, Gina’s contribution to the conversation.

“Don’t you have a mirror to crack somewhere?” Earning me a clip to the ear.

“That wasn’t called for Grant!” Mom chastises me “Thanks to Gina there are less guys hanging out in the shop that ever before!” I don’t even touch that line even though I so wanted to. Collecting the package, hugging mom, snubbing Gina I make my second return o my place.

Firing up my laptop going to Google maps to find Dawn’s place. Using a 3d view, I find it hidden on all sides by lines of pine trees that it seems like it they’re standing guard of her place. Moving the view closer I see and outdoor underground pool and two shed like structures. A long driveway since the house is sitting a good 300 yards off the road. My she must like privacy, makes me wonder why, nudist perhaps?”

Lower right corner of the screen show me it 3:41 pm, remembering she said she should be home a little after five, figuring she live about five minute drive from here I decide to go do a bit of snooping into Miss Amberlain’s lifestyle. Grabbing my table and jacket I go out and decide to drive over. Parking behind a grove of trees lining the road a little bit past her driveway, I walk back making sure no one was watching me.

Stealthily making my way along her driveway to the side of a her house then to the back yard. Finding the pool complete with an inground hot tub attached, along with a hanger rack of swimsuits, both male and female. Going to the closet shed, a sign on it “Change”, trying the door, it opens easily, looking inside finding a long bench and what looks like a bookcase that being used to hold clothes. Closing it going to the next one, exercise equipment of all kind. Closing the door, turning my attention to the back patio door.

Going over, trying it, locked of course with curtains closed. A few feet away at about the six foot mark a window with curtains drawn open, looking into her small kitchenette. Two chairs, a wooden table topped with a napkin holder and a set of salt and pepper shakers. In my mind I can picture sitting across from her at the table, she’s smiling her naked tits greeting me, raising my spirits as we tell each other what we have planned for the day.

Hearing a car motor coming along the side of the house, I bolt to the exercise shed hiding until I hear nothing else. Moving into the tree line, finding a spot where I can see the back door, nothing happens for a bit then the door opens and Dawn comes out into the yard, clad only in a bikini with a towel in her hand. Spreading the towel out along the side of the pool she sheds the bikini, making my eyes shoot out of their socket like the cartoon characters of the 30’s and 40’s.

Even from this distance I had a great view of her tits once more but my mind demanded that my eyes travel further down to her curvy toned legs and what I can only call the most heavenly looking venus mound contained between them. Turning my head, letting a giant gob of drool drip out my mouth to the ground before returning my gaze to this goddess. She turns and begins to lay down on the towel presenting me the most amazing view of her tight toned ass. Gulping down so much drool that I felt the ball travelling all the way down my throat. I made myself a solemn vow that before I left that night I was going to claim my goddess

Making Contact

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)