More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

Who's the victim?

Gianna, an executive-Computer

"It worked, Jackson! It totally worked!" Faye exclaimed when the IT guy entered my office.

°

Why had I called him up from the basement? Oh right! The weird flashing from my computer screen. It had been annoying at first but he took so long coming to investigate it, I had gotten used to it. Hardly seemed worth bothering with now.

"Is that a new suit, Ms. Michaels? It looks nice! Very professional!" he said, obviously trying to butter me up so I wouldn't criticize the delay.

"No, it's the same suit I wore last week," I told him.

"She's completely oblivious!" Faye said. "i can even squeeze a tit and she doesn't notice!"

I had no idea what Faye was going on about, so I ignored her. As Assistant Director, she's been after my job for years. She's a conniving little bitch, so I keep her close to nip her devious plans in the bud.

"I came to check out your computer screen, Ms. Michaels," Jackson told me. "But you and Faye can keep on doing whatever you need to do. I don't want to interrupt. Pretty Pink Paddleboat."

I leaned against my desk to look over the financial reports Faye had brought me.

°

I don't know why she couldn't review them herself. It was such a pain in my ass. Faye was a pain in my ass. One of these days, I was going to tell her as much.

"She doesn't even know I'm spanking her?" Faye asked Jackson, distracting me from the report so I had to start over. I try so hard to ignore her but she's always running that mouth of hers!

"Tongues entwine. What's yours is mine," said Jackson, some sort of technical nonsense that made no sense to me, but at least it seemed to get Faye to shut up for a bit.

°

I tried to focus on the report, but I admit my mind wandered. I've thought about getting one of those meditation apps that claim to improve focus, but I'm skeptical that screen time can "Change your brain!". Seems like bullshit Faye would buy into.

We kept going over reports and Jackson kept working on my computer. Faye was still blessedly silent, other than some odd mumbling.

°

"Ms. Michaels?" Jackson spoke up. "I wanted to show you something I did to Faye."

I looked up from the report but Faye kept reviewing it thoroughly, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Jackson had mentioned her.

"You did something to Faye?" I asked.

Nasty thoughts filled my head. I know it's unworthy, but I really can't stand the bitch.

"Yes," Jackson said. "I modified her computer screen to mind control her and put a bunch of subliminal triggers in her brain. She has no idea. She thinks everything happening is just a typical work activity."

"That seems really unlikely," I said, skeptical.

Yes, I probably should have reprimanded him for even saying such a thing, but Faye was ignoring him and if she wasn't going to speak up for herself, why should I? I realize the report was a lot bigger than normal, but she seemed totally engrossed.

"Let me demonstrate," Jackson said. "Faye: Let the wind blow between the pink hills."

And I swear to God, Faye looked up from the report and stripped to the waist right there in my office!

°

"What are you doing, Faye?!?" I demanded.

"I'm reviewing reports same as you!" Faye said defensively. "She's not breaking out of it, is she Jackson? She still thinks I'm reviewing reports and not playing with her naked titties?"

"She's completely oblivious," Jackson said.

"She really doesn't know she has her tits out?" I said, dumbfounded.

"Not a clue," he assured me. "Even with us talking about it in front of her, her mind is making up a different conversation. You know, she wanted me to do this to YOU, Gianna. But I would never! So I did it to her instead."

"I knew I liked you, Jackson!" I said.

Not that I think his little mind control trick would work on me. I'm not weak-minded like poor, deluded Faye.

"So what should we do with her now?" I asked Jackson as the stupid bitch went back to reviewing reports, not knowing she was half naked.

°

"Well, thats up to you, Boss, since you're totally in control here," he said, trying to butter me up again. "But if I were you, I might get my IT guy to film Faye embarrassing herself doing inappropriate things at work. That way you could hold the video as once the mind control wears off."

Well, I didn't get as far as I did in business by not recognizing a good idea when I heard one. I had Jackson film it while we made poor oblivious Faye do all sorts of nasty things, all the while believing she was setting ME up for some kind of office coup!

=

Faye doesn't realize it yet, of course, but once Jackson's mind control wears off, she'll know she's totally screwed!

^

End

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)