More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Galvan Galvan

What's next?

Gia, a girl who's always been one of the guys and has extremely high standards for her Mr. Right.

If she were to look back on her life honestly, Gia would have to admit she's been a bit of a pick-me girl. Her closest group of friends were all male and while many of them were just people she made a real connection to, she had to admit her inner circle was filled with guys who thought she was "one of the good ones" when it came to women, or who just wanted to get in her pants. Gia tried not to encourage it but she liked the attention and after being bullied by the mean girls of her youth she tried to minimize hanging around other women whom she saw as "catty" or "superficial." Now that she was compelled to be around women as much as possible, she realized she had been unfair to them. She had made being "one of the guys" her personality and refused to see the good in her fellow women. The girls she fought with or didn't click with were individuals with problems, or worse, only didn't work out because of Gia herself's attitude.

That being said, Gia's change wasn't all new insight. She was horny, often. You see, while Gia had an orbit of guys who would refuse to stop hitting on her, she made her ambitions clear. There were very specific qualifications before a guy could even be considered attractive to her. Gia still didn't consider her past self shallow. She gave sweet guys a chance but she just wasn't attracted to most men. Back in high school and college she even thought she might be asexual or a lesbian, but there was always the occasional guy who got her motor running and she never found girls attractive either. Well, until now. Her only being attracted to the most specific and unique of men but definitely heterosexual flipped into being a lesbian with literally no standards when the role reverser hit. Every girl was hot. Not just hot, unbearably sexy. Every move, every word, every little touch from a woman was as if the sexiest guy she ever met walked up and gave her the most passionate makeout ever while feeling her up. God, women were just so gorgeous.

This new fascination with the fairer sex combined with the need to have female roommates, girls' nights out, jobs with women, and just generally hanging out with other ladies has led to a lot of sweat and a lot of "bathroom" breaks. Gia was tormented. She was the epitome of the old adage "can't live with women, can't live without 'em." Spend too much time around women and it felt like she was on fire with need. Spend too little and she felt sick to her stomach as her mental compulsions weren't being met. Gia even tried moving into a lesbian convent just to surround herself with sex-positive women but it turns out that even there you need to be able to do more around women than fuck and suck (and honestly after decades of only heterosexual relations she wasn't even the best at that). No, Gia would have to just make her day job work and be glad the NADA (New Americans with Disabilities Act) got her back when she needed to jill one out because the delivery girl smiled at her.

What's a day in the life of Gia like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)