More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tt014 Tt014

What kind of mind control is it

Ghostly possession

Central city,2 month ago

Low level criminal,Thomas Harvey was walking aroung the city looking for his next target.He had a certain reputation to plan his heist with precision and part of that talent was because he took the time to plan his stuff.He was ambitious but in a world were the top gun wore Mask and cape on both side getting to the top was really hard.Then it happen ,the particle accelerator exploded while he was right next to Star labs.As he tried to escape the weird blue stuff coming at him,he was hit straight by it....but then nothing happen.In the days following the incident ,new super power people came unto the scene but to his biggest deception he got nothing.

Central city,Present day

Thomas was in a creepy garage with his new crew .He had pick those four guys to break into Central City bank and he was going over their plan.He took a big sip of beer and lit himself a cigarette to calm his nerve .

"OK guys,my plan is perfect 4 minute in and out with the money should not let the police or one of the super freak to even notice what we are doing.Then we split the money and never see each othee again is everyone good with their role in this?" Said Thomas wich everyone of them acknoledge ."Good see you tomorow guys try to sleep and get there sharp because its going to be our big payday!"...He had no idea how much that would turn out to be true.

Next day,central city bank

The plan was perfect and executed with precision 4minute flush! Thomas and the crew had done it! But then the most unlucky thing happen...Wonder Woman was waiting for them at the getaway car and had the driver already in custody.One of the crew member shouted every man for himself upon seeing the super hero but was quickly put out wich paralyze Thomas and the other guys.

"How did you get here so fast its no possible! "Said the bank robber

" Pure luck ...it is actually were I was headead to already but hey nice try"said the amazon laughing at Thomas...and it drove him mad.He got his gun out and tryed to take out Wonder women .She easily block all of his gun shot but then one of the ricochet it him right in the head.At least he would have died swinging...but then the craziest thing happen as he could sens the life go out of him he litteraly got out of his body has some kind of smoke and felt like he had control over it.Not thinking at all as he was still furious at Wonder Women for making his big plan failed he tried to attack her by lunching himselft at her body...she didn't have a chance Thomas went right inside of her while he was trying to takle her .

"What the...thats not my voice whats going on" then Thomas took a look at himself...boobs...feminin hand and this feeling of being total power."I'm Wonder Women.What a feeling!" Then in a uncharateristique way Wonder Women started to laugh .The three member of his crew were looking at the new Thomas without really understanding what was happening but then to their biggest suprise the superhero took them out one by one without any mercy at all ."No witness"was all she said and then she took off

Getting to know Wonder Woman

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)