More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SootheIntoIt SootheIntoIt

Where is she?

Getting up for school

She wakes up Friday morning, after a long hot shower she heads over to her closet as she brushes out her shoulder-length black hair. She glances at her slim, slender, yet curvy figure. She slides her hands up to her petite B-cup breasts.

She twirls around and poses her leg back to show off her perfect small, yet firm ass.

"I am sexy..." Jordan thought as she puts on an oversized MCR band tour shirt and ties it to her belly from her back.

She thinks about putting on a bra but she decides not to, #freethenipple she thinks. She slides her black thong onto her hairless, untouched, and tight pussy. She opens her bottom dressing drawer and is startled to find that there's only her old black skirt from Freshman year.

“Laundry day…” She grunts. “Hey, mom! Have you dried my clothes yet?!” She calls out

“No Sweetie.” Her mom yells back.

It's only been 3 years she thought. It can’t be too small. She slides it up her legs. She immediately notes that it is incredibly short. Most of her skirts go to her mid-thigh. This is easily an inch from showing off her ass.

"Shit." Jordan groans trying to pull it down, "Today is not gonna be fun."

She grabs some thigh-high stockings and puts them on. At least it gives the illusion of cover she thought. Finally, she slides on a pair of black Doc Martens, Grabs her backpack, and leaves for the bus. The walk to the bus was not easy, her skirt felt as if it was nothing. The many guys around the bus stop couldn’t help but stare which only made it harder to not focus on her short skirt. The bus comes to a loud crrreeeeek. Jordan gets on last to make sure no peeping tom was trying to look up her skirt.

How does the bus ride go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)