More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artican Artican

Who's story do you want to hear?

Getting the Scoop

A feminine figure stood outside the social studies office, checking herself out through her cosmetic mirror. She primped her freshly dyed, red hair and double checked her makeup before snapping the handheld reflective glass and shoving it into her purse. She took a deep breath and prepared for the interview she was about to have inside. She had spent a week trying to get in contact with this person and was focused on getting a story out of her. Working as a junior for the school paper, she had just started building her reputation as an investigative journalist, but this scoop would make her name. “You can do this, Avery…” she hyped herself up.

The redhead tugged on her frilly blue skirt. It was much shorter than what she was used to wearing, so she made a mental note not to make that fact too obvious. Her new pair of silky white panties were also giving her trouble. They were prone to twisting in a bunch when she moved. It was made of thin material and barely covered her nether region without folding over on itself. She would have to pull it up by its spaghetti strings to flatten it out again when it did.. It seemed like a good purchase for her role but, in practice, took some getting used to. She had become particularly self conscious on her walk over to the office. She could feel the panties riding up her but and every step she took bounced her short skirt up to reveal her underbutt. She was careful to pace herself or else raise the attention of one of her fellow students.

The girl sighed and resigned herself to her outfit choice. There was no time to go back and change; she had an interview to conduct. If she can convince the person waiting inside that she was this type of person, she was sure to get in! The girl straightened up and gave an assertive knock on the door.

“Come in!” chimed the waiting interviewer.

The redhead opened the door and walked into a small room; about the size of a single office, but feeling way more cramped. There was space for a work desk, a shelf and not much else. In front of the desk was a chair. Behind the desk sat senior student, Melanie Danvers. The rumors were that she was the head of an underground operation tailored for the needs of horny students. Basically, she was a pimp.

“You must be Avery!” Melanie said with a smile. She didn’t look like the stereotypical pimp. She was more akin to the girl next door; blonde hair, blue eyes, dressed in a light T.

“I am! You are Melanie Danvers, right?” Avery replied, reaching out to shake hands. Melanie stood up and revealed her tall height, almost having to lean over in the small basement office to avoid hitting the ceiling. They shook hands and Melanie gestured for the redhead to sit.

“So, I have to be honest, usually I have to go recruiting for this sort of thing, so I was kind of surprised you messaged me out of the blue like you did, Avery!” Melanie stated.

“Yeah, well, I found out about what you did through a friend and I felt like it was the sort of thing I would be interested in!” Avery explained.

Melanie raised her eyebrow and said, “Oh? And what have you heard about what I do?”

Avery paused; she could sense defensiveness in the inquiry. It was to be expected from someone running an underground operation through the school though. Her background research drew up very little about Melanie Danvers other than her official Olympia records. She was a top student in the social sciences. She headed up several clubs, which gave her access to the office room they were meeting in. She lived off campus, but was also registered to a dorm room, which was a note that Avery found interesting. Avery didn’t want to throw this dirt at Danvers, though; she needed to get the woman on her side.

“I heard that you help hook up those that are not able to do so themselves,” Avery started out carefully. “Which I thought maybe I could get into…”

Melanie leaned on her elbow and looked Avery over. After a moment’s assessment, she said, “You don’t look like the type that is in need of help finding a hookup. You’re gorgeous!”

Avery stroked her hair to hide her blushing and smiled, “Thanks, but I was thinking of being on the other side. You know, providing the service.”

Again, the blonde’s eyebrow raised. She slowly nodded and leaned back on her chair. “That was the part that confused me,” she said. “Why would you want to provide that sort of service? I should make it clear that what we do involves sex and I don’t pay the volunteers. They do it because they want to for one reason or another.”

This revelation threw Avery off guard. She had assumed this practice was for monetary gain, but if the girls weren’t getting a cut, how was Melanie able to retain any? She quickly thought up of a reason to stick around. “Well, college, you know? I thought I’d experiment a little and your setup here seemed like a good way to broaden my horizons!”

Melanie smiled. “I can respect that,” she nodded to the lady across from her. “A lot of people join up to experience new things. Some like helping out others, others just enjoy the rush of a wild night. I need to keep in mind everyone’s motivations when participating in these ‘hook ups’, so that desires don’t overstep one another’s boundaries.” She began looking over the redhead as if trying to see deeper. “Do you have boundaries, Avery?”

What are Avery's boundaries?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)