More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by plink83 plink83

What happens on day 2?

Getting Ready that morning

The next morning Tanya awoke, well rested and having completely forgotten about the night before. After lying in bed for a few minutes she decided she really needed to get up to avoid being late to school. She hopped out of bed, grabbed her towel and headed straight for the bathroom, where she stripped out of her pj's as she turned on the shower. Moments later as she stepped into the warm spray, the doorbell rang.

"Tanya, can you get that?" her mother called out.

"Sure" Tanya quickly shouted out quickly before realizing moments later she had meant to say she was in the shower. She was even more shocked to find herself getting out and walking toward the bathroom door. Frantically she grabbed the first towel within reach, desperately wrapping it around herself as she walked out of the bathroom, down the stairs and toward the front door. Too late she realized it was not the one she had taken with her to shower in the first place. This one was far too short, just barely keeping her decent. Furthermore, as she tied it around herself she realized it would probably come off if she weren't holding it or took a deep breath. She mentally struggled to head back up the stairs to no avail, finding herself dripping wet at the front door moments later. The doorbell rang one more time as she opened the door to see...

Who's at the door? A delivery? One of her brother's friends? Someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)