More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yearning_for_release yearning_for_release

What happens next?

Get up and confront her

I'd had enough of this. Anna had to know that this wasn't acceptable anymore. I threw the covers off, and stormed into the hallway.

There was Anna, leaning against the wall for support. She'd clearly returned from a night of hard partying. Her full figure was squeezed into a curve-hugging black dress, yanked up so high onto her hips it was a wonder her panties weren't showing. (if she was even wearing any). The thin straps that held it up had slipped off her shoulders, exposing the exposing the top of one lacy black bra cup, and the deep channel of her cleavage.

"Anna, for fuck's sake," I said. "It's one-thirty in the fucking morning, you woke me up!"

Anna didn't seem to hear me, or if she did, she didn't respond. She lurched off the wall, and staggered down the hallway another few feet. Her head was drooping forward, and then her shoulders, and I realised she was about to fall face-first onto the wooden floor. Thinking quick, I jumped forward to catch her, sticking my arms out in front of me. I grabbed onto her, her whole weight on me, but now her luscious tits were filling my hands.

They were so warm, with smooth, perfect skin, and even through the fabric of her bra I could feel the stiff points of her nipples. It was tempting to just stay here like this, caressing my housemate's form.

Does Shaun give into temptation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)