More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yearning_for_release yearning_for_release

Does Shaun give into temptation?

Stay in the hallway and grope her

The temptation of her overflowing tits filling my hands was too much, and I let my fingers stay there, caressing, kneading that soft flesh. Anna moaned appreciatively in her drunken stupor, and I though for a second she might be waking up. After a few seconds of suspense, she'd made no more moves, so I let my hands wander some more.

With some awkward manoeuvring, I shifted behind her, hands still grasping her tits to hold her upright. My cock, hard and yearning inside my boxers, was pressed up against her thick behind. The way her dress clung to her body was almost like a second skin, and my shaft was able to slip nicely into the crack between her cheeks, surrounded the delicious tightness. I don't think I'd have been able to resist thrusting against her if I'd tried, and soon the full length of my cock was gliding across her curvy arse in long, slow strokes.

Some part of her booze-addled mind must have realised what was going on, because a low moan came from her lips, and she started grinding her fleshy arse back against me. Her hips moved in a sinuous arc, squeezing my desperately hard cock between our bodies. The scent of her pussy hit my nose in musky waves, her arousal obvious.

Suddenly, her movements went from smooth to jerky, her hips bucking in little spasms. Could she possibly have cum from just that dry humping? There was no way...

That's when felt a sudden burst of warmth and wetness against my crotch. Either she was a hell of a squirter, or Anna was wetting herself, right there in the hallway. The sound of liquid splashing against the floor gave it away; Anna's bladder had let go, her hot, salty piss was spilling out all over both of us.

Does Shaun push her away, or revel in the sensation?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)