More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yearning_for_release yearning_for_release

Does Shaun give into temptation?

He resists, and helps her to bed

As much as I wanted to stay there, savouring the luscious globes that were filling my hands, I knew it was wrong to Anna while she was so out of it. Awkwardly readjusting my hands, I managed to get them around her shoulders, and together we lurched down the hall to her bedroom. Her door was right next to mine, so it wasn't far to go, but with the state Anna was in, every step was a marathon.

Eventually I got her through the door and into her room. I'd been in here a few times, only briefly, so I took a moment to savour the pleasingly feminine scent of her perfumes. There were stray clothes all over the floor, mostly tight, short-hemmed dresses and pieces of skimpy lingerie.

Stepping over the pile of clothes, I helped Anna over to her bed. It was a double, piled high with blankets and cushions, and it dominated most of the space in the room. Supporting her full weight this long was getting too much for me, and I tried to readjust to a better position, but in the brief second my hands were off her, she slipped away, and fell bodily onto the bedding.

She was face-first on the bed, legs hanging off the edge. Our awkward shuffling had caused the already daring hem of her tight black dress to slide up her hips, exposing the full globes of her arse. The round cheeks of her arse framed her crotch perfectly between them. Her pussy was barely concealed behind a strip of black fabric, the lips of her flushed sex spilling out around it. I thought I could see a few fair hairs poking around the skimpy thong, which surprised me; I'd assumed a party girl like her would be shaved bare down there. This glimpse of her pink, puffy lips was enough to make my cock start swelling in my boxers

As I watched, a little droplet of moisture trickled past the lacy barrier of her thong, and traced a path down the inside of her full thigh. I couldn't help but imagine how it would feel to spread those long, beautiful legs and sink deep into her hot cunt.

Stay and admire her, or leave her room to wank?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)