More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Killercross Killercross

Bright young sir what do you choose

Get rested

You slept well at a very honorable house. The family let you sleep at there home because they owe you a favor for saving there daughter maiden hood when the mob attack king Joffrey and lady Sansa. The girl were 8 and 10 with a curvy body. Her eyes were deep blue with brown hair like her entire family.

Their household name were Stannard while a duck was on their flag. The girl name were Lea and her father name were Jim. The mother of the household died 4 year prior.

As you ate with the family you ponder your choices in the near future if you manages to win the tourney. "Well when time you leaving son." said Jim.

Jim were always blunt in his ways of telling people things. Also he sometimes call you his son because his sons died at the blackwater battle. Lea look at you with thoses doe eyes wonder if you were gonna stay.

You smile, "Well Jim I don't know. If I win the tourney I guess I will have to ask the King for something."

"You'll gonna 'ask' the boy king to give you something." he emphasis the words boy and king.

How to answer him without upsetting him or Lea

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)