More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Get outta here!

Backed against the rack, Travis ducked out of the way of the bra and began walking away as briskly as possible. If he was losing his mind, it might be better not to do it in the middle of the Megamart.

"You won't get faaaaaaar..." The voice sang behind him. He ignored it and kept walking. As he passed an aisle, and another, he looked over his shoulder to reassure himself he was seeing things.

He wasn't. Where one bra floated in the aisle before, now there were three, slowly bobbing toward him. Still convinced that this couldn't be anything more than a vivid hallucination, he turned away again, determined to move faster.

Instead, he was face-to-chest with a hovering black camisole, puffed out with the shape of enormous breasts.

"You can't just tease us like that and run away, cutie..." A voice purred from the shapely black satin. "Now why don't you just relax and cuddle up?" Suddenly the camisole pressed against his face, squeezing him between two ghostly breasts. When he tried to take a step back, he felt a soft, cushiony feeling behind him. A powder blue nightgown wrapped sheer arms around him, holding him in place as the camisole bounced against him.

"Wh-wha...?!" Travis said, muffled only slightly by the soft glossy fabric swallowing him up. He had to be dreaming. As he wiggled his arms, helpless against the otherworldly grip of the soft sheer sleeves coiling around his torso, he quickly retraced his memory--throwing on a sweater at home, walking the 12 blocks or so down to the commercial strip, wandering into the store and purposely passing through this exact section...

The nightgown gripped him tighter, whirling him around until he was pointed back toward the bras. Now there were a dozen, maybe more--all in a gravity-defying procession heading right for him.

"I told you that you wouldn't get far..." Said the red satin bra in front. As he watched the soft, round cups of each bra bound forward with the weight of phantom tits, he saw the retail clerk pass by the center aisle in the background, at first never batting a lash or turning his way.

A second later, she poked her head back out from the row she went down, her jaw hanging open as she watched the hovering bras float toward him. Travis simply blinked, staring at her like a deer in headlights.

"Hmmm, you like her, don't you?" The voice from the blue gown said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)