More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Do you stay or do you go?

Get out before it's too late.

You have seen Daisy like this way enough times to know that she is going to end up fucking whoever is in the closest proximity to her, and since she won't wear a rubber to save her life, or your manhood, you decide base cowardice is the better part of valor in this circumstance. "Sorrygottogotothelibrarystoretobuybooksaboutmilkorsomethinglikethat!" You yell incoherently as you dart out of the door.

You get as much distance between the boozy bimboi and you as you can, ending up on the quad and wondering where you should go next. It's the magic hour. That moment between dusk and dark when anything seems possible. The campus is deceptively quiet, with coeds getting ready for parties or holing up to study. The library would actually be a pretty safe place to hang out until Daisy snags a stud or a sissy to fuck all night, but it also sounds deathly boring. Boring unless the head librarian Ms. Askew is working. You could watch her shelve all night.

Walking around campus is always exciting, because you never know when you will spot a sissy sucking off some Alpha bro in the bushes, or on a bench, or in the middle of the sidewalk. Then again, that is the kind of excitement you just ran away from. It seems quiet now, maybe if you found a secluded spot, you could hide away and get your vicarious, voyeuristic thrills with no one the wiser.

Maybe it's better to split the difference and see if you can crash at Drew's dorm tonight. He's the only guy you know that still stayed pretty much the same after catching the bimbug. You feel guilty for avoiding him lately, but the reason you've avoided him is because you were worried things would be awkward now that he has an incredible body.

Your options are all a mixed bag of sexual frustration and the risk of infection, but then again, that's every day now for you.

Where do you go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)