More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sneaking Sister Sneaking Sister

Ready to begin the story?

Get on with it!

You are lurking in the woods on the outskirts of a village, watching the residents go about their lives, looking for a woman to take as your mate. There are two women who look worthy of bearing your children.

The first is a slender, pale Elf with fiery red hair and green eyes, wearing a long blue dress that covers her modest tits. She works at the stables, caring for the horses. You see her start washing one of the horses with a sponge. She continues to scrub the horse, eventually making her way to it's underbelly and you notice she gives considerably more time to washing the horse's sheath. The red haired beauty eventually finishes and heads inside.

The second is a toned Human with chestnut hair and amber eyes, wearing deer hide armor that conceals her ample bosom. She is currently doing target practice with her bow before going on a hunt. She is an incredible shot, hitting the bullseye with every arrow. The brown haired huntress finishes her practice and gathers her gear before heading into the forest.

Which woman will bear your children?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)