More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arjay2 Arjay2

What do you do?

Get interupted!

Just as you're about to make a move, someone falls on top of Kate's back! She gasps in shock and you jerk back in surprise. Someone's kid blinks up at you as if you've done something wrong.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"

You turn to see a young woman running up, kicking sand behind her as she nears you. "Sorry. My boy got away from me." She puts her hands on her knees and bends over, breathing fast. Her breasts aren't as big as Kate's 34DDs but they're nice and firm and barely hidden by a very small bikini top. Your eyes drop to her crotch, covered by a partially unzipped pair of bluejean shorts.

You turn back to Kate quickly to see how she's reacting to the sudden interuption. To your surprise, she's sitting up with one arm crossed over her chest and the mystery woman's son trying to pull her arm away!

"Lady, lady, you gots big boobies!"

The situation is so absurd you burst out laughing even as Kate turns scarlet, blushing and trying harder to cover her chest.

"Oh dear God, Ken, what's wrong with you?" The young mother reaches past you, ignoring your snorting laughter and grabs her son's arm. "What have I told you about harassing people?"

"But Mommy, she's got really big boobs!"

The woman yanks Ken to her side and actually bows in apology to Kate. "I am so sorry."

Kate raises her hans and waves away the woman's extremely sincere apology. "No, no, it's okay! I'm fine!"

You smile as you notice that Kate's too busy trying to make the young mother feel better that she's forgotten she's topless. Her breasts jiggle a little as she tries to use hand motions and soothing words to calm the other woman down. You notice that her nipples are getting harder.

The sight isn't lost on the rest of the beach crowd either. Several people heard the little boy Ken talking about your girl's assets and a lot of men are staring and smiling now. You feel proud and horny at the same time, your cock hardening fast as you think about how amazing Kate's breasts are and how much you'd love to see some of those men fondling them and more.

Even the kid is staring at Kate's chest! Ken seems mezimerized. You almost want to thank him.

Kate reaches out a hand to the young mother. "I'm Kate and this is my boyfriend. What's your name?" She asks, her hard little nipples pointing at the woman.

"I'm Joan. I'm so embarassed. My son is just obsessed with breasts! He's always harassing woman like you with big beautiful breasts." Joan shook Kate's offered hand and sighed. Her long blonde hair billowed in a light breeze and her green eyes shimmered warmly. She licked her lips as those eyes settled on Kate's bountiful assests. "He's just like my husband. I can't really blame him though."

Kate laughed and winked at Joan. "My boyfriend's obsessed too but not with just breasts."

Joan glances over at you and notices your hardon. She has a mischevious gleam in her eyes that you like. Maybe she could help you get Kate to relax and show more skin?

Before you can say or do anything, Joan reaches out to Kate and touches her right breast. "You need to get some suntan cream on these or you'll burn! Tan lines aren't very appealing are they?"

Kate blushed as she remembered she was topless. Before she could explain that she wasn't going to sunbath topless, Joan reaches behind her own back and quickly unties and removes her bikini top.

"Ah, that's so much better isn't it? If you don't mind, I'll tan with you."

Kate seems almost confused but she nods and goes along with Joan's suggestion, laying down on her back, her nipples pointing to the sky, as Joan puts a blanket on the sand beside you.

Her son looks back and forth between his mother and your girl. You can tell Joan came to the beach for a little adventure and you suspect she really doesn't want her son getting in the way. You remember some advertisment about children's activities at the entrance to the beach.

Should you suggest Joan ditch the kid or focus on Kate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)